PDA

View Full Version : Really stupid question about walleye draws

NBFK
04-22-2015, 08:23 PM
I read the draw information but I'm unclear of how it works. Can I draw all 3 slot sizes the same year if luck is on my side as I applied for all three between 2 lakes? If I were able to only hold one size of tags I'd rather put all my eggs in one basket for class B at a certain lake. Any clarity fellas?

4x4bowhunter
04-22-2015, 09:03 PM
An Alberta resident may apply for each different-sized class of Special Walleye Licence, but may possess only 1 of these licences.
The Walleye (Class A) draw will be conducted first, then the Walleye (Class B) draw followed by the Walleye (Class C) draw. Applicants drawn in a walleye draw will be eliminated from the subsequent draws.

If you get drawn for the Class A draw, then you will automatically be eliminated from the Class B and Class C draws. You will become a priority 0 for the Class A draw and you will not get a priority increase in the Class B and Class C draws.

If you do not get drawn for the Class A draw, you will get a priority increase in the Class A draw and you may get drawn for the Class B draw. If successful in the Class B draw then you will be automatically eliminated from the Class C draw. You will get a priority increase in the class A draw, and you will become a priority 0 for the Class B draw and you will not get a priority increase in the Class C draw.

If you do not get drawn for the Class A and Class B draws, you will get a priority increase in the Class A and the Class B draws and you might get drawn for the Class C draw. If successful in the Class C draw, You will get a priority increase for the Class A and Class B draws and a you will become a priority 0 for the Class C draw

If unsuccessful in in all three draws, then next year you will get a priority increase for all 3 draws.

If you choose 999 for all 3 draws, then you will get a priority increase in all 3 draws.

NBFK
04-22-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanks......I thought it was too good to be true I need to call Alberta relm while kicking myself in the butt. :sign0176: