Millers Lake is ice free when i came into Edmonton yesterday:sHa_shakeshout:

Keeping you informed

David:)

waterninja
04-24-2015, 10:09 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhh. There are no fish in millers lake. lol

Bobby B.
04-24-2015, 12:30 PM
Thanks, David. That lake was fished out last year. The few remaining trout winter killed.

Bobby

Mitchthefisher
04-24-2015, 12:34 PM
I would not waste my time fishing that lake, there is a trout pond close by that is way more productive. :)

Northern Yaker
04-24-2015, 12:50 PM
Thanks, David. That lake was fished out last year. The few remaining trout winter killed.

Bobby

Assume your joking or don't want people fishing your lake. But I've seen pictures of a 9lb brown already this year. Got myself this decent trout in first 2 minutes. Far from fished out and far from dead. Had a great Saturday there last week

Bobby B.
04-24-2015, 01:08 PM
Assume your joking or don't want people fishing your lake. But I've seen pictures of a 9lb brown already this year. Got myself this decent trout in first 2 minutes. Far from fished out and far from dead. Had a great Saturday there last week

Now it's fished out for sure:thinking-017:

Bobby

jwelds191
04-24-2015, 02:16 PM
So I told my brother, my brother's girlfriend, her aunt, my mom and dad, grandpa and grandmother (she just cooks the fish though), my set of great grandparents and all their old folks home friends.

Also, all my extended family and in laws are now interested in fishing this lake. I think they had a work function coming up too where they all wanted to go fishing.

.... Oh yeah, my ex girlfriend is a big fishergal so I told her too. She'll bring her new boyfriend.

SEE YOU ALL AT MILLERS LAKE!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INFO !:test::test:

Bobby B.
04-24-2015, 02:52 PM
So I told my brother, my brother's girlfriend, her aunt, my mom and dad, grandpa and grandmother (she just cooks the fish though), my set of great grandparents and all their old folks home friends.

Also, all my extended family and in laws are now interested in fishing this lake. I think they had a work function coming up too where they all wanted to go fishing.

.... Oh yeah, my ex girlfriend is a big fishergal so I told her too. She'll bring her new boyfriend.

Ha ha ha. What, no neighbors?

Bobby

edmhunter
04-24-2015, 02:55 PM

hahahaha! Good one!

TROLLER
04-24-2015, 04:17 PM
I'll be there with the whole family and both the neighbors.

Sure do appreciate the tip.