PDA

View Full Version : More Underwater Rainbow Stikes with Slow Motion

Brandonkop
04-30-2015, 03:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6pCIJCwOI

The underwater GoPro Hero inline does it again capturing some more fast action hits. This time with a Thomas Buoyant Colorado spoon. These fish are fast and they mean business! The fish attacked so fast that I slowed down the strikes so you can actually see what is happening. This was filmed one evening so the lighting isn't quite as good as the last video, but still a great watch! Big Beautiful Rainbow Trout with a Killer Instinct!

Kingfisher
04-30-2015, 08:09 PM
Thanks that is always too cool to see. I am seriously going to have to look into getting myself one of those cameras.

Fishslayer99
04-30-2015, 08:47 PM
Great video Brandon, I have been a big fan of those Spoons for a while now, they have a unique shape to them and seem to work very well. I have had sucsess with jigging them as well.

Brandonkop
04-30-2015, 09:39 PM
Great video Brandon, I have been a big fan of those Spoons for a while now, they have a unique shape to them and seem to work very well. I have had sucsess with jigging them as well.

Yeah Thomas Lures makes some excellent spoons with unique shapes and weights. The action is variable and changes with the speed of retrieve. Some have a great flutter and the cyclone kind of does a slide on the pause all seem to drive trout crazy none the less.

harryones
05-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Really liked the video. Started watching all of your other ones. Had to click the subscribe button. Keep posting them and I'll keep watching.

Brandonkop
05-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Really liked the video. Started watching all of your other ones. Had to click the subscribe button. Keep posting them and I'll keep watching.

Thanks Harryones, glad you liked the video. Thanks for the Sub!