PDA

View Full Version : National Fishing License?

Macdrizzle
05-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone, I have a big fishing trip planned for September of this year in BC. With the start of the new fishing season, I was hoping to get a national fishing license (or anything of that nature) that will work for both Alberta and BC saltwater licenses. Is there anything like this, or close to this? Or do I have to buy the Alberta and BC licenses separately?

elkdump
05-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Where is the Salt water fishing in Alberta ?

I wanna buy some ocean waterfront property:sHa_shakeshout:

Was there a rally big earthquake recently, did I miss it ?

elkdump
05-05-2015, 01:55 PM
I think there are 3 Fishing license available in BC,

Yesterday,

Today,

Tomorrow ,

Macdrizzle
05-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Didn't you hear on the general thread?! They're detecting seismic movement in Fox Creek due to all the FRACCING:sHa_sarcasticlol:

So I'm guessing there's no bundled national license or anything like that, I'll just have to buy the BC Saltwater license on that week we're planning on going?

Dan Foss
05-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Didn't you hear on the general thread?! They're detecting seismic movement in Fox Creek due to all the FRACCING:sHa_sarcasticlol:

So I'm guessing there's no bundled national license or anything like that, I'll just have to buy the BC Saltwater license on that week we're planning on going?

correct

Macdrizzle
05-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Thank you Elk and Dan:)

huntsfurfish
05-05-2015, 02:38 PM
I think 4 licences to fish all waters west of Saskatchewan.:)

elkdump
05-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Thank you Elk and Dan:)

Good luck,

FYI the Fraser River west of the Mission Railroad Bridge requires a Tidal fishing license,
Also check the BC Sport-fishing regs for limits and tackle restrictions. ,

Fraser River has fantastic Sturgeon Guided fishing trips, most Sturgeon guides in the fishing regs ph #s , locations in Region # 2 mainland, hook into a 500 lb sturgeon , wow!