PDA

View Full Version : Fish stocking PP2

Hooker
05-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the ponds in PP2 being stocked in the past couple of weeks. I've seen no action at all.

icehunter
05-22-2015, 09:27 PM
Pond here was stocked with 1000 little 6 inchers about 3 weeks ago..

waterninja
05-23-2015, 05:29 AM
I know herm. pond has been stocked. Would imagine most of the ponds/lakes that are going to be stocked have been. Kind of frustrating trying to find info. or stocking reports this year.

GWC
05-23-2015, 11:53 AM
You can view 2015 Alta reports at - mywildalberta.com/fishing/stockingreports

Sumara
05-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Hermitage, Cardiff, Chickakoo (possibly Sauer because it's right there) and Beaumont are all the ones i know of that are stocked currently. It's a shame the stocking reports haven't been updated in a month but if u shoot ERSD info center an email or call inquiring about a lake they will tell you if it has been stocked or an estimate of when it will be.

Hooker
05-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Hermitage, Cardiff, Chickakoo (possibly Sauer because it's right there) and Beaumont are all the ones i know of that are stocked currently. It's a shame the stocking reports haven't been updated in a month but if u shoot ERSD info center an email or call inquiring about a lake they will tell you if it has been stocked or an estimate of when it will be.

That's exactly what I did. Hopefully I will have an answer in the early part of next week. If I'm lucky it will be done this weekend.