PDA

View Full Version : Lower k water level

Fishslayer99
05-25-2015, 08:06 PM
Planning on heading to lower k this weekend for a fish. I know the water level is usually very low at this time of year, and sometimes the boat launch is unusable. Has anyone been out lately to launch a boat, how's the water level? Is it good to go?

Also thinking about camping up there in 2 weeks and never camped there. How are the campgrounds, any dog restrictions or flushable toilets for the old lady?

Thanks, Slayer.

noviceguy
05-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Planning on heading to lower k this weekend for a fish. I know the water level is usually very low at this time of year, and sometimes the boat launch is unusable. Has anyone been out lately to launch a boat, how's the water level? Is it good to go?

Thanks, Slayer.

I was just shore fishing, but saw boats on the lake. I think it is good.

weedhaul
05-25-2015, 10:42 PM
Slayer, if you can get a site at Bolton Creek Campground it should keep the old lady happy ;-) Very nice camping with all the amenities. Dogs just need to be on leash.

Fishslayer99
05-26-2015, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys! I didn't know what to expect. What a p*** o** it would have been to pull the boat out and find out I cant launch it. Good to know a guy can get r wet!

Oh and the wife will be some happy with Bolton creek!

Slayer.