PDA

View Full Version : Son's first Pike.

2big4u
01-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I just got back from P.C. My son caught his first Pike. Nose to tail measured 29". On a Marmish rod, fits perfect in his hand and is easy for him to tell when something is nosing his lure. These "toy" rods sure made me a proud papa this morning.
Cheers

Dan.

I'm posting this everywhere.

Fish Cannon
01-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Cool - Way To Go!

Bassett
01-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Way to go! Nothing like catching your first fish with your dad!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
01-10-2009, 05:12 PM
I just got back from P.C. My son caught his first Pike. Nose to tail measured 29". On a Marmish rod, fits perfect in his hand and is easy for him to tell when something is nosing his lure. These "toy" rods sure made me a proud papa this morning.
Cheers

Dan.

I'm posting this everywhere.

I remember catching my first fish. It wasn't that many years ago . You tell your son , hes now become apart of the fisherman's club , and give him a proud High 5. I always like hearing success stories from young fellas Again congrats guys. Also , those little bob the builder , or shrek fishing rods , and replace it with braided line = wicked ice fishing rod. Again 2big4u congrats , and a Big Congrats to your son .

graham1
01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Congratulations to you and your son! Nothin' more fun than watching the kids faces when they catch something.

Albertadiver
01-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Glad to see your hard water success lately! And congrats to your son, he must be a happy dude!

P.S. I'm back at work Monday so I'll give you a PM about that shanty spreader bar.