PDA

View Full Version : Carpet cleaner rentals?

silverdoctor
06-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Tried the GF's mothers kirby carpet scrubber tonite, it's a typical kirby. Ok for a light cleaning but useless when it's needed.

Need to rent a good carpet scrubber. Have beige carpet and didn't realize how dirty it is. Edmonton dust is down deep, foot traffic makes it worse.

Hydro1
06-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Superstore.

Mackinaw
06-05-2015, 12:06 AM
Tried the GF's mothers kirby carpet scrubber tonite, it's a typical kirby. Ok for a light cleaning but useless when it's needed.

Need to rent a good carpet scrubber. Have beige carpet and didn't realize how dirty it is. Edmonton dust is down deep, foot traffic makes it worse.

Would not waste my time or money on a rented carpet cleaner pay a little more call Amsteam get the job you really want. Rentals leave way to much water in the carpet and under pad and just causes a breeding ground.

Mack

Redfrog
06-05-2015, 01:04 AM
With hockey season nearly over I'm wondering if a guy could rent a Zamboni fairly cheap.:):)

Kim473
06-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Get a pro in. The rentals are not much better than the Kirby. Remove carpet and install hard wood is what I did. Not regreeting it at all. Best thing we ever did to the house.