PDA

View Full Version : Cold lake

buddybuckhunter
06-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Making my first trip to cold lk. and would like a few pointers.1st-looking for cabin or decent lodging close to lake for 3 guys a couple of nites,2nd good boat launches with easy acsess to pike and walleye area's.Would also try targeting some lakers as well.Thanks for any tips.

Mackinaw
06-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Making my first trip to cold lk. and would like a few pointers.1st-looking for cabin or decent lodging close to lake for 3 guys a couple of nites,2nd good boat launches with easy acsess to pike and walleye area's.Would also try targeting some lakers as well.Thanks for any tips.

New imperial motel 5404 57 Ave... boat ramp at provincial park go to point straight out from ramp need side pike back side eyes back a little farther between points lakers.
Hoping to get out this sat-sun if work allows
Mack

58thecat
06-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Baywood camping has cabins, close to provincial park and campground. Google MD Bonnyville camp grounds and there will be your contact information.

buddybuckhunter
06-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Thanks 58thecat, booked cabin there now hope the weather hold out for this weekend!

58thecat
06-07-2015, 07:49 AM
There is action out on the lake, lakers are running shallow, troll or locate bait fish and jig, back bays still holding a few walleye and the gators are active too.

JJay6161
06-29-2015, 05:06 PM
Odd walleye in the back bay, they have moved out to the deep and are suspended in about 20 feet of water. Rapela,s or jigs with a down rigger or pink lady with a small piece of beef heart or some garlic minnow scent seemed to do the trick. If you mark the bait fish they are right in there. Garnett point or I front of the big cabin in French bay. good luck!!!!