PDA

View Full Version : Gleniffer, Fathers' day 2015

WillyOneStyle
06-21-2015, 10:15 PM
For Fathers' Day this year I took my dad to Gleniffer Lake where we fished from my grandfather's 12' aluminum. Pretty fun time. Almost skunked, one really nice walleye and that was it all day long. Had a great time on the water with my old man which was really the point of it anyway. We tried a number of methods, and neither of us are reservoir experts. Anyone have advice for fishing a reservoir like Gleniffer?
Will

Battery
06-22-2015, 08:14 AM
For Fathers' Day this year I took my dad to Gleniffer Lake where we fished from my grandfather's 12' aluminum. Pretty fun time. Almost skunked, one really nice walleye and that was it all day long. Had a great time on the water with my old man which was really the point of it anyway. We tried a number of methods, and neither of us are reservoir experts. Anyone have advice for fishing a reservoir like Gleniffer?
Will

We have a place at Carefree there...my advice is to not waste your time. We fished it every day a couple summers ago and threw everything at them everywhere on the lake. There's some big fish in there, but they are extremely hard to catch.