PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere to catch Perch and Pike

TheWelder
01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Up till now, we've only really ever ice fished Chain Lakes. We're gettin a little tired of catching what seems to be the same fish over and over. We've got kids and girls with us, so we need someplace with lots of perch to keep them interested, and some pike for the boys to chase. Anybody got any good suggestions on somewhere within an hour and a half or so of Calgary? Emphasis on the "lots of perch" part :lol:

nicemustang
01-15-2009, 09:23 PM
What you speak of only happens in my dreams these days...

snot rocket
01-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Best bet is to ask the "Happy Perch Fisherman", he'll know.

Hoser42
01-16-2009, 10:26 AM
With your previous posts bragging about taking home buckets of fish every trip I don't think anyone will give you the info you are looking for. Try Chestermere. I hear they are very good eating out of there. Or maybe Eagle will help you fill your freezer. :wave:

Mish
01-16-2009, 11:15 AM
I think either the girls or the boys will have to suck it up and fish for something they don't want. Why not try something like McGregor? Plenty of variety there. No perch as far as I'm aware, though,

happy perch fisher
01-17-2009, 06:29 PM
With your previous posts bragging about taking home buckets of fish every trip I don't think anyone will give you the info you are looking for. Try Chestermere. I hear they are very good eating out of there. Or maybe Eagle will help you fill your freezer. :wave:

x2 lol just read this today exactly what i would say.