PDA

View Full Version : Lac St. Anne ( Where can you launch and park)?

briangeorge
07-28-2015, 07:11 PM
I might try Lac St. Anne one of these days but I drove out there today and only launch I found was in Alberta Beach by the Grocery Store. Only problem is no on had an answer as to where to park truck and trailer after launch. Any other decent spots where you can launch and park safely?
Thanks.

Willowtrail
07-28-2015, 07:46 PM
If you launch at the main launch you can go park beside the store beside the 3 way stop or back at the Agriplex. It's a long walk and stupid. Don't get me started on the money they put into that launch just to put a park there when there's the main beach around the corner.

There's also a couple launches over in Westcove with parking right onsite.

briangeorge
07-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Thanks. Where is Westcove??

-JR-
07-28-2015, 08:01 PM
West side of the lake on the other side of the narrows.

Red Neck
07-29-2015, 11:48 AM
:) The West cove launch is the one to use. just stay on HYW 633 head west until you see the sign for WestCove, its RR 43 then just follow the road right to the launch.They have even made the parking much better. Plus the fishing around the island can be good.I neve use the alberta beach launch because I thought we were good only to come back to a $75 parking ticket.Use West Cove
Red Neck Out
:scared0018:

Astrocyte
07-29-2015, 12:26 PM
We go to Yellowstone. If you are there early you can get a parking spot otherwise you will need to drive up the road looking for a place to park. Sort of a narrow launch though.

briangeorge
07-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks RedNeck