PDA

View Full Version : Kinnaird Lake Fishing

Kale 19
08-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Good morning all,
I'm heading out to Kinnaird lake for the first time with my wife and little guy for a quick weekend trip at the end of Aug and thought I might ask if anyone who knows the lake would be willing to share a couple areas where you have had success fishing be it a general area on the lake or whatever your comfortable sharing. If so feel free to PM me, we really appreciate some guidance. I typically dont ask but with the limited time we will have there I thought it would help me narrow down my search areas.
If not, I certainly understand but no need for any negative remarks if your feeling like you need to give me a lecture for simply asking.

Thanks and tight lines all!
:wave:

The Spruce
08-12-2015, 04:04 PM
This time of year Kinnard will be good off any weed bed on 10-16 FOW. I would start a the main point on the West side of the lake, can't miss it. To be honest though, I would stay a Blackett if I were you.

Spruce

Kale 19
08-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Thanks I'll give it a try. Much appreciated.

nast70
08-13-2015, 10:30 AM
The weed islands in the the south end are usually pretty good too. Take the boat through the creek to Blackett and try there. Watch for shallow spots in the creek though.