PDA

View Full Version : Did you get Busted on the Bow Yesterday

Winch101
08-16-2015, 06:50 PM
Fish cops working someone over at the Bridge on #2
By heritage point GC . Last night ....9 ish ...

Sundancefisher
08-18-2015, 08:52 AM
Fish cops working someone over at the Bridge on #2
By heritage point GC . Last night ....9 ish ...

Beating the crap out of him?

I am sure they are giving out warnings. Very easy to say you bought your license, read the regs and never read your email and there is no sign here.

Thanks for letting me know. I will stop fishing.

Moefoe
08-18-2015, 03:40 PM
Took the Mutt for a walk at a favorite spot down by Cottonwood last night, 2 guys were fishing...they were from S.E Idaho, just rolled into town, bought there licenses online had fished about 30mins but knew something wasn't right! When I got there one of the guys was about to head up the hill to look for cell phone service...good respectful guys just didn't know but knew something just didn't feel right! There vacation plan was to Fish the Bow till Thursday then head to Fernie for the rest of the week, sux if you think about it, long drive only to find a once in a generation closure!!

damaltor
08-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Took the Mutt for a walk at a favorite spot down by Cottonwood last night, 2 guys were fishing...they were from S.E Idaho, just rolled into town, bought there licenses online had fished about 30mins but knew something wasn't right! When I got there one of the guys was about to head up the hill to look for cell phone service...good respectful guys just didn't know but knew something just didn't feel right! There vacation plan was to Fish the Bow till Thursday then head to Fernie for the rest of the week, sux if you think about it, long drive only to find a once in a generation closure!!

Hope they check things out when they get to Fernie, because there have been a number of stream closures out that way too as of Saturday. The Elk is still open though so they would be ok with that.