09-21-2015, 10:31 AM
Just wondering if the bloom is subsiding Thanx

fish99
09-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Just wondering if the bloom is subsiding Thanx

let u know on friday

Zip
09-21-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm out at Pigeon right now and the bloom is pretty rancid...I have seen it worse in previous years,but still this is ridiculous!

headchef
09-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Had a great summer fishing but it's been at least 5 weeks since I've fished. Just won't put my boat in that sh$t. The stench last weekend was still bad with green wake coming off the back of what boats went out. But with cooler weather and wind it should start calming down. Will check status this coming weekend and hopefully can get out before packing it in. Cheers

roosterman
09-22-2015, 01:12 PM
Pulled our hoist and pier out on Sunday at Crystal Springs. I have never seem it as bad as this year. We raked as many mats as we could before we went in but it was still putrid. All the city folks with cottages have nice green lawns though. Hmm, must have used a good fertilizer. Fishing is still fantastic.

Habfan
09-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Pulled our hoist and pier out on Sunday at Crystal Springs. I have never seem it as bad as this year. We raked as many mats as we could before we went in but it was still putrid. All the city folks with cottages have nice green lawns though. Hmm, must have used a good fertilizer. Fishing is still fantastic.

Weird how it went from blaming the farmers to blaming the city folk !!

fish99
09-24-2015, 09:22 PM
was out weds the wind broke up most of the clumps . the fishing was good out in the middle of the lake could see down a couple of feet in the water, its getting better.