PDA

View Full Version : Garbage on the reservoir ...

Winch101
10-05-2015, 10:23 AM
On a EID Res. I found on the shore , miles from anything ,
A large Living Room chair .
It wouldn't fit in our little boat . So do you think there is someone
From the EID who would pick that up.
You can see where the vehicle that threw it out ,backed up .

Disgusting ! ,any thoughts .

Winch101
10-05-2015, 11:04 AM
After talking to the EID,WID,BRI , ALBERTA ENVIRONMENT

The last will pick it up .....quite a bit of bureaucracy. For one

Reservoir .

Wes_G
10-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Trying to create artificial structure for ice fishing season? LOL

Definitely disgusting though!

moose 2
10-11-2015, 01:07 PM
If u seen the tracks u should of went and picked it up with ur vehicle , certain people have no respect for the lakes in the eid , the eid has summer students that go to the inlet and along the dam every monday of the week during the summer just to pick everybodies garbage up at cv and lake newell and rollin hills resevoir they pick smelt containers to beer and pop bottles and chip wrappers , diapers , broken lawn chairs they can only do so much , surely they dont need to babysit the place , the bassano dam is no different so if people would pick it up instead of talking about it and im sure some do , but we will always have the disrespectful people that ruin it for everybody else

SKSniper
10-11-2015, 01:52 PM
Disgusting for sure! Sounds like it is the southern AB equivalent of Legends on the NSR. This spring (I stopped going shortly after) there were multiple garbage bags ripped apart and dumped all over, smashed computer monitors, TV's and all sorts of other crap. Why people use the rivers and lakes as their dumps I will never understand. :mad3: