PDA

View Full Version : Still Register?

Still Regi
11-19-2005, 12:09 AM
:rolleyes Can I still register my guns.How about if I found some guns inside the walls of my house,can I register them?I also have a flint lock musket do I have to reg that?Thanks for any info.

Rub Sign
11-19-2005, 08:23 AM
bluenoser,

Yes to all. Go to the Canadian Firearms Centre (http://www.cfc-ccaf.gc.ca/default_e.asp) and click on Register Firearms.

osterb
11-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Yeah you can still register them but you have to get a verifier to come and look at them and give you an frt number.

No flintlocks are exempt I do believe.

And don't tell them you found them is the walls, they won't believe that.

The more believeable excuse is "they fell out of the sky" :rollin

still regi
11-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Thank's Osterb,and Don For the advice,do they ask why their not reg yet or where the guns came from?Maybe they did fall from the sky.;)

osterb
11-20-2005, 06:39 PM
when registering them online there's a place where it asks but just write inherrited or found.

This program's such a failure they want compliance and they're not going to sacrafice their figures for what the law "said"

still reg
11-20-2005, 07:36 PM
Thank's again for the info.bluenoser

Tucumseh
11-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Bluenoser, you be honest with those guys. :rolleyes After all the libs are such a fine government and they would never lie, cheat or steal from/to us. ;)

Can't wait for the election!

P.S.
Where in N.S. are you from. I was born in Halifax and grew up in a little fishing village called Ketch Harbor.

osterb
11-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Me or the bluenoser?

I was Born in Halifax and reside here.

Or are you reffering to the fact his name's the "bluenoser".

Tucumseh
11-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Osterb,
I was refering to the bluenoser, with a name like that he's got to be a Nova Scotian. Where in HLFX are you? I have many friends in and around that city. I hear the city limits are way out in L. Sackville now and down to Herring Cove on the other end. I got to get back there again someday and check out the changes. I've been in Ab since 89.