PDA

View Full Version : messed up

south b
07-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Well i went and did it i didnt check my possession only card and it has expired now Yes i know dum dum dum .Some folks at work tell me i will have to do a test and start all over .It might be to late for the season opener before i phone them is this true haveing to take a test for possession only and is it going to take a long time anyone go though this i am sure there is more then one or two any info that might help can it be done on line ?????etc.

lilsundance
07-26-2005, 12:18 AM
Check to be sure it did expire. Remember that some people got extensions on there pol. If it did expire challenge the firearms test and send in your form for a pal. Cost is the same. $60.00 renewal for a pol, $60.00 for a pal. Unless you want restricted too, then its $80.00 I sent mine in on the 20th of june, they recieved it the 24th of june and as of last wednesday it had been approved and is on its way. I should have it this week ( depending on Canada Post). Then I can pick up my new rifle, which is sitting in the store just waiting for my pal # so I can bring it home.

osterb
07-26-2005, 06:43 AM
I believe if you took the test at a certain date you are elegible for both non and restricted Status.

Since you had a po card it seems you're screwed.

Back to the classroom >D

McCurdy1234
07-26-2005, 09:19 AM
Just challenge the test if you have to take it again. You still won't have your licence by the time hunting season rolls around but I won't tell anyone if you don't:lol

lilsundance
07-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Forgot to add. A possesion only license is no longer available. If yours did expire then you have to get a pal.