PDA

View Full Version : 5 years in prison?

5 years in prison?
12-29-2002, 07:47 AM
I just did some reading...do people realize we are being threatened by our government with up to 5 years in prison for not registering your guns...makes you think...what do you do when someone is threatining to take five years of your life for not complying with some idiotic idea that that some ******* 3000 miles away that couldn't think of anything better to do with a billion dollars thought up....

black45
02-12-2010, 10:30 PM
get with the program for 50 years you had to have a drivers licence so what is the problem

BuckHunterBowen
02-12-2010, 10:32 PM
hilarious people are still fighting and moaning about the gun registry

coontwas-son
02-12-2010, 10:46 PM
If i am not correct please inform me, but was the gun registry not created to slow and possibly halt firearm related crimes? how well is that going? I could easily think of thousands of uses of the billion dollars being wasted on a cause that is getting canada no where!

RUM
02-12-2010, 10:52 PM
So what was everyone else doing December 29th, 2002? Think I was eating leftovers....

I theory, if you had just acquired the 7 year itch back then, it would now be gone. This single post thread however managed to cling on through that time!

Scott N
02-12-2010, 11:05 PM
If i am not correct please inform me, but was the gun registry not created to slow and possibly halt firearm related crimes? how well is that going? I could easily think of thousands of uses of the billion dollars being wasted on a cause that is getting canada no where!

Regarless of what the Lieberals said when they brought in the gun registry, I think it's clear that the true purpose was the eventual confiscation of privatly owned firearms in Canada.

mtylerb
02-12-2010, 11:31 PM
So what was everyone else doing December 29th, 2002? Think I was eating leftovers....

I theory, if you had just acquired the 7 year itch back then, it would now be gone. This single post thread however managed to cling on through that time!

Hey, he just signed up. I imagine he's going through every post since this board's inception and will get caught up in a couple years. :innocent:

Me? I had just graduated school, a few months earlier, and was probably pretending that I knew what I was doing.

220swifty
02-13-2010, 07:47 AM
I hadn't found this place yet, but it is pretty interesting to see the differences amongst hunters here and gun owners in general over on CGN. Many of the countries hunters have been content to sit with their thumb in their bum and watch the erosion of our heritage and sport. This is why we are here.:cry::sick:

Hannie
02-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I hadn't found this place yet, but it is pretty interesting to see the differences amongst hunters here and gun owners in general over on CGN. Many of the countries hunters have been content to sit with their thumb in their bum and watch the erosion of our heritage and sport. This is why we are here.:cry::sick:

As a guy who haunts both websites..well said!

huntinstuff
02-13-2010, 11:59 AM
I love old posts.......funny how they look when you look back

get with the program for 50 years you had to have a drivers licence so what is the problem

The TV anchor man used to smoke during the news too....what's ur point?

If the registration of long guns was such an important facet to this country's safety, why has the mandatory registration been given an extension of the amnesty for the past 4 + years.....

foothillsman
02-13-2010, 12:33 PM
We got visited by a liberal !!! :wave:

get with the program for 50 years you had to have a drivers licence so what is the problem :huh:

Let's not scare the liberal away, we could do with some entertainment here. Let's try to understand liberal logic. Oops, thats an oxymoron. We still can try.
Share with us your extensive wisdom :rolleye2:

burningfreak
02-13-2010, 04:02 PM
We got visited by a liberal !!! :wave:

:huh:

Let's not scare the liberal away, we could do with some entertainment here. Let's try to understand liberal logic. Oops, thats an oxymoron. We still can try.
Share with us your extensive wisdom :rolleye2:

x2 lol:lol:

truckerman
02-13-2010, 04:17 PM
I just did some reading...do people realize we are being threatened by our government with up to 5 years in prison for not registering your guns...makes you think...what do you do when someone is threatining to take five years of your life for not complying with some idiotic idea that that some ******* 3000 miles away that couldn't think of anything better to do with a billion dollars thought up....

I got all my guns registered.but I wish the government would realize guns dont kill people, people kill people.If guns kill people then so do cars when a drunk is behind the wheel.besides that a knife is always loaded,never misfires,and never jams.

greylynx
02-13-2010, 04:50 PM

Drivers licences were supposed to add to the public coffers to maintain roads.

How many shooting ranges have the gun licence program made?

If I get caught with no drivers licence, can I go to jail for five years?

If I own a car, and keep it on my property, do I need a driver's licence?

Like I keep saying, Section 91 and 92 of the criminal code have to go, or kiss your guns good-bye

Ahh that will never happen Haw Haw.

Elk Hunter 55
02-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi Guys,

Liberalism is a mixture of stupidity and naïveté with a few good intentions thrown in. That liberals want to do good is sometimes questionable in my mind, given their supposedly superior understanding of social issues. Good intentions, however are not enough, we need people who understand the issues from the perspective of both freedom and hard experience in the real world. This is something that Liberals are incapable of grasping. So much for their supposedly superior intellect. That evil can be perpetrated by good hearted fools is beyond doubt so God help us all if the Liberals ever get back in.

Cheers,
EH

p.s. Have you ever talked to a Liberal? Their condescension and arrogance towards the common man is beyond belief.

Rantastic
02-14-2010, 10:46 AM
besides that a knife is always loaded,never misfires,and never jams.

SSSHHHHH I dont want those damn liberals taking away my knives next!!! I like keeping a loaded knife around for intruders... lol

True, we all know this was a wasted billion dollars especially since the already mentioned 5 yr amnesty proves they realized their mistake and cant do anything to fix it except band-aid fixes. It could be better but it could be worse.

also, draggin up a 8 yr old post is pretty priceless! gj!

Chargerguy
02-14-2010, 03:50 PM

I was thinking the same thing reading these posts.

sheephunter
02-14-2010, 05:22 PM
I love old posts.......funny how they look when you look back

Kinda like hair cuts :D

But my mullet was cool!

huntinstuff
02-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Kinda like hair cuts :D

But my mullet was cool!

:lol::lol: Sort of a "Rick Springfield Goes Hunting" look........ that's cool:D

Cooeylover
02-17-2010, 06:02 PM
........ and 5 years later I will still have my guns.:evilgrin:

Stand up for something, or you will fall for anything.:wave:

Drewz
02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
You think that is extreme. A guy was just convicted in BC i believe of having an unpinned magazine for a rifle that held more than 5 rounds. Here is the fact, it was a mag shell with no follower, no spring, and no floor plate. It was a 4 sided metal box and yet he was convicted and may get 3 years maximum penalty. It even says in the law that the magazine shell is not a prohibited item by parts or pieces as it cannot function. Of course he has appealed but how could a judge convict in spite of the exact phrasing of the law itsself??

Oh and the drivers licence issue, way back when they gave you a licence without testing ask my grandfather about that one!!! :tongue2: