PDA

View Full Version : Verification of Firearms

ChicksHunt
02-13-2005, 03:33 PM
I need a couple rifles verified - brought in from US.

Names given to me by CFC for Calgary:

David 256-6292 FRIGGIN FAX!!!
James 285-4963 SICK!!
Davis 219-6586 Voicemail of someone named TODD??

I need these checked as I'm leaving Calgary on Tuesday.. anyone have any suggestions?

CH

osterb
02-13-2005, 08:48 PM
I heard rumor there's only one availiable verifier in N.S. You have to send your guns away to get them verified.
This will lead to more people registering lemme tell you :evil >:

ver.
02-13-2005, 10:18 PM
Phone CFC, tell them you tried, and ask them to send a verifier to you. When they won't, tell them to process w/o verification. Even though all guns are supposed to be verified, they still haven't been asking all the time.

ChicksHunt
02-13-2005, 11:35 PM
Well... WTF is the point of that, then?? Typical gov't BS..

I can tell you what they will probably say.. "You'll have to keep paying for the temporary import every 60 days until you can get to a verifier" :rolleyes

Thanks for the hint :D Maybe I can get something accomplished tomorrow :rollin :rollin :rollin

firearmssafety
05-20-2005, 07:11 PM
i just applied to become a verifier and am waiting for an answer hopefully I can help you guys out after it comes through.

McCurdy1234
05-28-2005, 11:45 PM
I think I'm going to apply as well, that way they have to send me the cd's ect at no cost to me......
I think everybody should become one, that way you will never need someone else to do it for you.
Either that or everybody that is one now refuse to do so, but I doubt that will never happen.