PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Lake Friday

fourpoint
02-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Heading out to Ghost on friday will be on lake by 9:30AM headed to far end bow river side past village to the back if anyone wants to come more than welcome to come , driving a blue chevy reg cab with blue topper will have shack with me, to cook some sausages and coffee on as well, fishing for whites odd lakes and hopefully some ling. Blake

fishinguy99
02-12-2009, 10:19 PM
what kind of a set up do you use for lakers at ghost? i was thinking of heading there saturday and im not sure what to use.

fourpoint
02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
So didnt saty out long fihed for 3 hours then left, caught 3 lakers none over 2 lbs, 8 white fish biggest 3lbs, and 2 ling aboiut 5 lbs a piece so not bad for the short day thinking of sat or sun going again and trying new spot .

marlin1
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
pretty dam good showing for ghost . no problems driving down the lake? you go on at the new launch?

bucktaker
02-13-2009, 03:14 PM
something smells fishy:lol:

WalleyeDeitz
02-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Fourpoint, I would love to come have a fish at Ghost with you sometime. Please let me know next time your going as I would love to finnaly figure that damn lake out.....(fished a few times with only one small laker...could have been a rainbow trout..not sure). I would love to learn how to cath the whites.

Fire me a message next time your going please, and I will bring the beer...for the sausages of course. I have a small 2 man shack as well.

Hitting Crawling valley reservoire on Sunday and then was planning on Pine Coulee on Monday but perhaps Ghost would be better.

jts1
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
FISH out of Ghost?? Nooo You must be doing something special. Only thing I hear coming out of Ghost is.... Well nothing in fact.

fourpoint
02-14-2009, 02:48 PM
okay i am going to head out on sunday not sure what time or where will post tonight about 7 pm as to where and when i am going anyone wanting to go are most welcome to come i wont garantie any thing the wind has been out of the east for a day and a half so fishing will be slow whites are usualy around the rest only he himself knows so will post later FP

fourpoint
02-14-2009, 07:29 PM
OKay Me and the Girlfriend are heading out to the lake tomorrow morning hopeing to hit the lake no later than 7:30 am will be on south side of the lake past the village, i drove on the lake today ice looks good other guys were driving as well, anyone that wants to come is welcome to come, directions turn onto boat lunch on left side coming across bridge south side we call it head west down the lake past the ghost lake village keep going till you just about hit the end of the lake and are almost headed up the river, head to the south side of the lake your left side we will be against the cliffs shack hard to see its gray lol i drive a blue chevy will be parked there we will be fishing till 2:0pm then leaving FP
:wave:

Triple Threat
02-14-2009, 10:02 PM
OKay Me and the Girlfriend are heading out to the lake tomorrow morning hopeing to hit the lake no later than 7:30 am will be on south side of the lake past the village, i drove on the lake today ice looks good other guys were driving as well, anyone that wants to come is welcome to come, directions turn onto boat lunch on left side coming across bridge south side we call it head west down the lake past the ghost lake village keep going till you just about hit the end of the lake and are almost headed up the river, head to the south side of the lake your left side we will be against the cliffs shack hard to see its gray lol i drive a blue chevy will be parked there we will be fishing till 2:0pm then leaving FP
:wave:

I would love to come out and fish with you around there some time. but tomorrow I'm taking my daughter and some friends to the pine lake derby. when does the ice brake up there. thanks

nicemustang
02-14-2009, 10:07 PM
There is lots of fish in ghost. Same as Spray, you just need to know where and how to fish.