PDA

View Full Version : Revenant Movie

nelsonob1
01-18-2016, 08:48 PM
I went to watch Revenant with my hunting partner and our four sons. It is a great movie if you are interested in the outdoors and survival. There is grizzly attack scene that is very graphic and not for the feint hearted. If your already uncomfortable around bears I would avoid watching.

Funny thing is we came out of the theater all pumped for our next grizzly hunt.

Hunter1602
01-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Watched it.. Had a couple yawns.. Didn't think it was worth all the hype. Not a terrible movie, but it was far from outstanding.
Grizzly attack was pretty well done. Gave me the chills.

riden
01-18-2016, 08:56 PM
I felt it was way to far fetched I just couldn't accept that he didn't freeze to death on at least half a dozen occasions.

It was a head shaker for me. Don't get the hype at all???

roper1
01-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Watched it.. Had a couple yawns.. Didn't think it was worth all the hype. Not a terrible movie, but it was far from outstanding.

x2. There was even a time or two got a wrist slap from the darling.........

Akoch
01-18-2016, 08:57 PM
I would agree with that. Entertaining enough that I would recommend watching it but not worth all the hype.

DiabeticKripple
01-18-2016, 08:58 PM
Going to see it tonight at 10

Smokinyotes
01-18-2016, 09:01 PM
Wasn't a decaprio fan before hand with all the negative publicity he has given about Alberta. Went and watched the movie. Still not a fan, just a little too far fetched for me.

bsmitty27
01-18-2016, 09:12 PM
I saw it! Was not impressed. The acting was good but the plot should of happened over a lifetime, not a winter. It was like watching the road runner cartoon. I just kept waiting for a rock to fall off a ridge and hear beep beep!
I dont know how you can be so wet for so long in the winter and live, nevermind all the other stuff that happens.
Beautiful scenery though!
Brad

35 whelen
01-18-2016, 09:24 PM
IT lost me when he never drowned with that buffalo hide on ,and when he shot I think 3 times with a flint lock pistol without reloading ,kept looking at my watch. O well they just don't make them like they used to .

Akoch
01-18-2016, 09:34 PM
IT lost me when he never drowned with that buffalo hide on ,and when he shot I think 3 times with a flint lock pistol without reloading ,kept looking at my watch. O well they just don't make them like they used to .
Yeah there were a couple times that you saw them reload, a lot more times that they would shoot once, move ahead a few steps then shoot again.

Maybe its just because I was looking for it due to the news about how they had trouble with the weather, but there were a few times things didn't quite line up. He fell into the water, no snow on the banks. By the time he's out of the river there is ice floating in the river and snow covered banks.

HunterDave
01-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Is this a "Must see on the big screen" movie like they've been pushing, or will waiting and watching it on dvd suffice?

roper1
01-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Is this a "Must see on the big screen" movie like they've been pushing, or will waiting and watching it on dvd suffice?

Don't go to movies much but I think the big screen was worth the extra cost, JMO

Northern Spirit
01-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Every comment has been based on everyone saying the movie was too far fetched. Your comments should have said. " based on the true life account of Hugh Glass this movie rates _____". Read the historical account and then make your so well informed remarks

CaberTosser
01-18-2016, 09:44 PM
I've not seen it yet but had read a Facebook post by Les Stroud noting that it was the third movie he's ever walked out on.

One photo I'd seen didn't impress me was accompanied by an article noting he deserved an Oscar for what he endured to make the movie. I thought that was laughable as plenty of people endure that much and more at their jobs or in the regions the live, and they do that day in and out while Leo was just visiting and relying on local experts to keep his butt alive. The picture is here, and I don't consider those conditions remotely harsh because that river is still mostly liquid.

http://lwlcdn.lwlies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/the-revenant-review.jpg

riden
01-18-2016, 09:51 PM
Every comment has been based on everyone saying the movie was too far fetched. Your comments should have said. " based on the true life account of Hugh Glass this movie rates _____". Read the historical account and then make your so well informed remarks

It has nothing to do wit the historical account. When people are soaking wet and sleep in the open in winter , they don't wake up ready to go.

You can only say "that's not possible " so many times before you lose credibility

wolf308
01-18-2016, 09:51 PM
His burning revenge is what kept him alive.

Remember it's a Movie.

rawhide
01-18-2016, 09:59 PM
Read an article on the GCI effects for the Grizzly attack. It was a guy in a green suit, just like the Hobbit and Planet of the Apes. Must be pretty realistic that no one is complaining on the scene that it looked fake. What they can do now is real cool on all the special effects. Tried to watch Conan the Destroyer the other day on TV, wow has the industry came a long way.

KBF
01-18-2016, 10:03 PM
Yeah there were a couple times that you saw them reload, a lot more times that they would shoot once, move ahead a few steps then shoot again.

Maybe its just because I was looking for it due to the news about how they had trouble with the weather, but there were a few times things didn't quite line up. He fell into the water, no snow on the banks. By the time he's out of the river there is ice floating in the river and snow covered banks.

Climate change at its finest right there.

brslk
01-18-2016, 10:06 PM
Meh, I won't see it due to his anti Alberta stance and ignorance on climate change that he professed to have.

LMS
01-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Leonardo is no friend to Alberta. I won't be going to see it. Anyone who thinks chinooks are a sign of climate change is in my humble opinion a moron

roper1
01-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Like anything where we have common background with the movie or it's theme, we can't watch too closely or it will ruin it.

The scene where Fitzgerald ambushes him with the horse & packhorse, the saddle horse is supposed to be ground tied. When the gun goes off & the horse jumps, you can see it is hobbled. Director let that one slide. Leo must have been cold.......

bsmitty27
01-18-2016, 10:19 PM

You could have the same events happen, just in a realistic plot. (not dramatized).
going from not being able to move or speak, to dragging your self, to walking. All in a month or so. Nothing broken? Just superficial Wounds I guess.
The amount of time he spends in the water in his clothes is amazing?

jkav
01-18-2016, 10:30 PM
Read an article on the GCI effects for the Grizzly attack. It was a guy in a green suit, just like the Hobbit and Planet of the Apes. Must be pretty realistic that no one is complaining on the scene that it looked fake. What they can do now is real cool on all the special effects. Tried to watch Conan the Destroyer the other day on TV, wow has the industry came a long way.

I thought the CGI bear looked pretty horrible, actually - and the bison were even worse. That being said, I thought they did a pretty good job with the bear's behaviour during the attack. Usually Hollywood goes for non-stop roaring, rearing up on hind legs, etc.

catnthehat
01-18-2016, 10:40 PM

The difference between that POS actor and some of us is that we actually know how to load , shoot and kill with our muzzle loaders .
He wouldn't know which end to point the dammed thing unless he was shown!:thinking-006:
Cat

Crankbait
01-18-2016, 10:46 PM
I thought the CGI bear looked pretty horrible, actually - and the bison were even worse. That being said, I thought they did a pretty good job with the bear's behaviour during the attack. Usually Hollywood goes for non-stop roaring, rearing up on hind legs, etc.

I saw a 1 or 2 second shot of the bear on tv and slightly cringed. I understand artistic license and doing things for dramatic effect but the bear I saw in that glimpse looked more like and Alaskan bear going for salmon. its head was to taut. just my two cents. won't be going to the flim.

brslk
01-18-2016, 10:48 PM
The difference between that POS actor and some of us is that we actually know how to load , shoot and kill with our muzzle loaders .
He wouldn't know which to point the dammed thing unless he was shown!:thinking-006:
Cat

To be honest, he is a decent actor. He's a POS human.

Selkirk
01-19-2016, 12:08 AM
Sad to see that Hollywood still thinks the average movie-goer, is mostly a brain-dead idiot.

I will continue to look for my 'entertainment' elsewhere.

Mac

pinelakeperch
01-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Tough crowd :confused:

HunterDave
01-19-2016, 01:00 AM

:lol:

gitrdun
01-19-2016, 06:09 AM
There never has been a movie made that urged me to stand in a line at a theatre. My daughter and SIL gifted mom and I a 65" LED flat screen for Christmas. They also threw in an Apple TV device and a subscription to Netflix. I am quite content to wait for it.

wolf308
01-19-2016, 06:11 AM
At least it wasn't an epic failure like the grey ..... Man is that a bad one. Had to keep watching it cause it was so wrong.

I'm not a big fan of Leo either. Thought he did an ok job in the movie but they could have picked someone idk .... Else

However I thought tom hardy / the villain did a really fine job in it.

sewerrat
01-19-2016, 06:17 AM
Saw the movie, had roll my eyes a few times, sleeping naked in a gutted horse, shakes out his wet clothes, puts them on and moves on.

Hawkhills
01-19-2016, 06:31 AM
The wife and I saw the movie at the adult theatre on south side.Reserved seats ( very comfy extra leg room)drinks and snacks served at your seat.I enjoyed the movie.Very senic ,effort made to portray a realistic native perspective.100 percent realistic Not A Chance.Still enjoyed seeing it on big screen

LKILR
01-19-2016, 06:31 AM
I have not seen this movie but I know the history of Hugh Glass. I'm sure the events of his ordeal have been exaggerated in the movie but the fact that the guy was able to survive is worth telling the story. For those of you who don't believe that he could survive you should read up on the history of Hugh Glass.

H380
01-19-2016, 06:32 AM
Not me .. any actor that thinks the chinook winds here in Alberta are a sign of climate change isnt worth my time .. Real bright one there Leo ..:sHa_sarcasticlol:

CantThinkOfAName
01-19-2016, 06:32 AM

Like Glass never had a son? Or they've never found evidence of one anyway.
http://www.historyvshollywood.com/reelfaces/revenant/

Matt L.
01-19-2016, 06:49 AM
Sad to see that Hollywood still thinks the average movie-goer, is mostly a brain-dead idiot.

I will continue to look for my 'entertainment' elsewhere.

Mac

Are they wrong?

Bushrat
01-19-2016, 07:31 AM

Mac

Even sadder that they are correct in that thinking.

Grizzly Adams
01-19-2016, 07:31 AM

What do you expect, no originality left in Hollywood, it's just a remake of the 1971 movie Man in the Wilderness, starring Richard Harris.

Grizz

58thecat
01-19-2016, 07:43 AM
Glad I did not spend money in it, walked out and went to bed, don't even recommend attempting to watch it again.

drake
01-19-2016, 07:49 AM
I thought it was brilliant...remembering of course that its a MOVIE (produced for ENTERTAINMENT). Acting was superb. I have never seen Indians portrayed in such a dark way. Really enjoyed it. If you are going to the movie to gain survival tips or learn about ballistics you should stay home.

Talking moose
01-19-2016, 07:58 AM
Was a great movie. Some of the scenes were spectacular.

martinnordegg
01-19-2016, 08:02 AM
Haven't been to see the movie but we watched them film a part of it in the burn West of Whirlpool Point off hwy 11. They sure had lots of gear, a helicopter and were hauling snow from Nakiska all the way through Rocky and out to the site. They had tracked skid steers pushing the snow into the burn. Quite the operation for sure.

Sporty
01-19-2016, 08:04 AM

Or watch it here for free.

Oscar screeners get sent out and are often leaked onto the net. It isn't a cam version here but the screener. No ads

http://rainierland.com/

My husband and I watched it just before Chrismtas and then when we heard all the reviews, visually stunning, Leonardo"s role of his life, etc etc, we were wondering what movie we watched/

Big Grey Wolf
01-19-2016, 09:01 AM
The movie is based on a true story of survival. Chapters has the book which is a excellent read. I am sure they changed a few things from the origional story but was quite a survival feat. I am looking forward to the movie.

nelsonob1
01-19-2016, 09:11 AM
We actually enjoyed the movie - it was a great jaunt, well acted and beautiful photography. The entire film was made using natural light which is an extraordinary technical accomplishment. I appreciate some of the scenes were exaggerated but if I want realistic I have the option of throwing myself in the river with a buffalo skin and seeing what happens.

The bear attack scene was very well done.

you guys can be a tough crowd.

Talking moose
01-19-2016, 09:21 AM
you guys can be a tough crowd.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160119/25a94cec1770f9f7584bc23ce59f893d.jpg

Nester
01-19-2016, 12:21 PM
I enjoyed it, could have told a bit more of his history to make the story a bit stronger. They should really make more movie like this.

The Hatefull Eight was also quite entertaining, lot of good dialogue, slow burn, good stuff.

fish_e_o
01-19-2016, 03:03 PM
My husband and I watched it just before Chrismtas and then when we heard all the reviews, visually stunning, Leonardo"s role of his life, etc etc, we were wondering what movie we watched/

we had the same reaction...

nice scenery i guess

elkdump
01-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Not me .. any actor that thinks the chinook winds here in Alberta are a sign of climate change isnt worth my time .. Real bright one there Leo ..:sHa_sarcasticlol:

I liked leontardo in the titanic ,, he sunk with the ship :sHa_shakeshout:

Rio56
01-19-2016, 03:21 PM
Was a great movie. Some of the scenes were spectacular.

I agree...
yet there's so much negativity on here .. almost like it's being a popular thing ...
Fantastic movie ... mostly shot here in Alberta ...

58thecat
01-19-2016, 03:47 PM
I agree...
yet there's so much negativity on here .. almost like it's being a popular thing ...

Ya until a sign of global warming moved in and wrecked the movie.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Grizzly Adams
01-19-2016, 03:52 PM
Ya until a sign of global warming moved in and wrecked the movie.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

The scenery is about the only Plus.

Grizz

elkdump
01-19-2016, 04:07 PM
The scenery is about the only Plus.

Grizz

High Five :sHa_shakeshout:

bat119
01-19-2016, 04:18 PM
The bear scene was well done gave me a whole new respect for those critters
Never take a flintlock to a bear fight

Rio56
01-19-2016, 04:43 PM
High Five :sHa_shakeshout:

.... and then some :sHa_shakeshout:

kinwahkly
01-19-2016, 08:11 PM
Saw it at Landmark Cinemas, reserved seating on a Tuesday Night, leather reclyning seats 2 tickets $16.50. Good entertainment for under 20 bucks. Good movie, great scenery a little far fetched on events.

Zip-in-Z
01-19-2016, 08:27 PM
Went to the discount Tuesday 6:00 pm show here at the Mary Pickford in Palm Springs, paid a whole $5.75 each, theater was about 1/2 full of grey hairs, enjoyed the film, it was fun watching and listening to comments from people around us, for me fond memories of back home, too, bad, lots of scenes didn't make sense, Leo and the film will win a number of statues.

Headdamage
01-19-2016, 11:20 PM
I really wanted to like it and did at times but the repeated dunkings in water and not dieing from exposure messed with my ability to suspend my disbelief.

riden
01-20-2016, 08:55 AM
I watch a lot of movies, but I don't consider myself a movie buff, I never read industry magazines and don't even know most movies in the theater. Maybe it is just because it was made in Alberta, I knew this movie was coming. I can't remember the last movie I have seen so much hype over "accuracy". It was supposed to be period appropriate and I was reading articles about how it portrayed natives accurately. But to me at least, this movie was selling itself as accurately portrayed. So I went into this movie expecting a lot.

Then scene one, they are walking through that stream and I was thinking about how cold that must be? How will they dry their clothes after? and....it never left. It seemed to happen so much, it was as if I still had the last scene in my mind and....it would happen again.

I get that most people live in the city today and know nothing about winter camping/survival. But how many scenes ended with Leo freezing and heading right to a parka or dry clothes or a heated trailer? That should have been a real strong clue they were off on the accuracy of the movie.

35 whelen
01-20-2016, 09:13 AM
I was waiting for this movie to come out read lots about HUGH GLASS, It was not what I was hopping for, all the water scenes. the revenge of his partners never happened in what was known ,could never figure out what season they were in most of the movie you think for all that money to make it they would have done more research on him .6 out of 10 IMO,

fish_e_o
01-20-2016, 09:19 AM
i also wondered the seasons in one scene it was fall then the ice was breaking up on the river then it's fall again:sHa_sarcasticlol:

I agree...

since when is it negativity to say you didn't like a movie? especially not so when a lot of people tend to agree.

when did we get so sensitive that we can't even give a bad movie review?

Pathfinder76
01-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Are movies still pretend?

Kurt505
01-20-2016, 10:14 AM
Dicaprio fans might enjoy it, but even my wife lost interest, so you really have to love Leo I'd say.

I too, don't understand the hype? The movie was ok, both the wife and I lost interest shortly after the grizzly attack. Far fetched, yes, but that's what movies are supposed to be to make real life seem boring. The movie lacked depth and dialogue as far as I'm concerned. Far fetched is good on movies based on fiction, but this movie was supposed to be based on Hugh Glass, and from what I've read, it missed the mark by a long shot.

If you're going to watch the movie, make sure you fill up on coffee or energy drinks first!

CMichaud
01-20-2016, 10:24 AM
I walked out going "meh"

Mostly suspension of belief issues (and I do have a relatively good tolerance):

- Scenery was ok although the landscapes were changing too much (later read they filmed in several locations).
- Hypothermia much?
- Acting was meh ( the bad guy was pretty good, the captain character was wooden at best as was the young kid)
- Story was just slow, predictable with limited to no character development

Save your cash - rent it.

Bobby B.
01-20-2016, 11:54 AM
Thanks to Sporty, I watched the movie on my computer. That was a first.

Overall, the movie was pretty entertaining. I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10. What I found difficult to overlook was how incredibly fast Glass healed. The other difficulty was the numerous prolonged soakings in frigid waters without consequences.

Tom Hardy was good, the others not so much.

Bobby

ramnode
01-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Hollywood: leftist propaganda especially targeting our children and youth, via extremely crappy, boring, emotionally-manipulative movies.

Why would I support that? I wouldn't. :sHa_shakeshout:

I am somewhat of a film buff and I've seen almost nothing good that has ever come out of Hollywood. Most people just have very low standards because they aren't aware that better movies exist out there.

58thecat
01-20-2016, 12:51 PM
Hollywood: leftist propaganda especially targeting our children and youth, via extremely crappy, boring, emotionally-manipulative movies.

Why would I support that? I wouldn't. :sHa_shakeshout:

I am somewhat of a film buff and I've seen almost nothing good that has ever come out of Hollywood. Most people just have very low standards because they aren't aware that better movies exist out there.

Please give us examples, I need a fix of good entertainment.:)

Rio56
01-20-2016, 01:06 PM
i also wondered the seasons in one scene it was fall then the ice was breaking up on the river then it's fall again:sHa_sarcasticlol:

since when is it negativity to say you didn't like a movie? especially not so when a lot of people tend to agree.

when did we get so sensitive that we can't even give a bad movie review?

just stating that some make opinions based on "popularity" of their choice ... we have a mess in our country because of this

fish_e_o
01-20-2016, 01:46 PM
just stating that some make opinions based on "popularity" of their choice ... we have a mess in our country because of this

fair enough.

bat119
01-20-2016, 01:54 PM
It was just a movie? I thought it was a real life documentary next you'll be telling me Star wars wasn't real either.
:thinking-006:

blacknorthernjk
01-20-2016, 02:02 PM
Well I went to go see it last night. I enjoyed it for what it was but I certainly won't rave about it. The opening scene was filmed interestingly, helped lend to the emotion of the event I guess.
Shameless plug about the white man taking everything in the first what 20 min or so, I didn't care for that. I don't regret seeing it, but I won't pay twice.

Grizzly Adams
01-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Well I went to go see it last night. I enjoyed it for what it was but I certainly won't rave about it. The opening scene was filmed interestingly, helped lend to the emotion of the event I guess.
Shameless plug about the white man taking everything in the first what 20 min or so, I didn't care for that. I don't regret seeing it, but I won't pay twice.

After Di Capprio's latest comments, boycott is called for.

Grizz

bat119
01-20-2016, 02:49 PM
After Di Capprio's latest comments, boycott is called for.

Grizz

No kidding what a knob

histyle
01-20-2016, 03:34 PM
No kidding what a knob

Agreed. I'm adding Quentin Tarantino's Hateful Eight to that list, as well. His comments at a Black Lives Matter rally calling all the police murderers was enough for me (and I have liked virtually all of his movies).

synik
01-20-2016, 09:10 PM
It always happens when a movie is over-hyped. Expectations get too high and then the movie is a bit of a let down.

superlooper
01-20-2016, 10:11 PM
Like anything where we have common background with the movie or it's theme, we can't watch too closely or it will ruin it.

The scene where Fitzgerald ambushes him with the horse & packhorse, the saddle horse is supposed to be ground tied. When the gun goes off & the horse jumps, you can see it is hobbled. Director let that one slide. Leo must have been cold.......

you can also notice when they are supposed to be riding their horses bareback or with just a buffalo hide, they have bareback riggings underneath and you can see them with their feet in the stirrups while they are bouncing around trying not to fall off lol.

On another note, there was a copy of the movie leaked before christmas, which occasionally happens when movies are "nominated" for an oscar and I remember reading that there were like over 800 000 pirated copies downloaded. I don't feel bad one bit about that loss of revenue after all his little Alberta comments.

ramnode
01-21-2016, 01:44 AM

The internet is full of lists of recommendations. Check IMDB or letterboxd. You just have to jump in and try things out to discover what you like and dislike. Chances are you probably won't like the same stuff I do. :-)

One movie I really enjoy that people on this forum might find entertaining is Grizzly Man.

bat119
01-21-2016, 06:35 AM

Movie on Netflix "Little boy" I really enjoyed this movie characters and setting were well done

Nester
01-21-2016, 05:54 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3416742/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3011894/

creeky
02-10-2016, 11:57 AM
my daughter and i took it in last night, she commented part thru that "mum would have walked out" because of all the gore. For sure mum would.

don't think i like DeCaprio, but he is a damn good actor.

My big interest was to see this magnificent province as the backdrop and how hollywood handled it.

as a creative visual, i know how hard it is to make plans on outdoors projects with Alberta's quick changing weather-often times you have to skip a season because the light and weather won't cooperate. sometimes when it all comes together the landscape has changed (floods, windstorms, development.

It's a movie folks, they did good IMO.

Parker Hale
02-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Saw it a couple weeks ago, big steaming pile of crap!!! Story and plot disjointed and hard to follow (the natives looking for Powaqa were a useless add on). The sound editing was brutal and the CGI sucked. I was waiting for the bear to put on a hat and go looking for picnic baskets, and the elk!!! Looked like a bad science experiment, elk crossed with an aardvark? Only saving grace is I didn't pay to see it.

Talking moose
02-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Saw it a couple weeks ago, big steaming pile of crap!!! Story and plot disjointed and hard to follow (the natives looking for Powaqa were a useless add on). The sound editing was brutal and the CGI sucked. I was waiting for the bear to put on a hat and go looking for picnic baskets, and the elk!!! Looked like a bad science experiment, elk crossed with an aardvark? Only saving grace is I didn't pay to see it.

So you did.... Or didn't like it....? Can't tell for sure.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

kevinhits
02-10-2016, 01:29 PM
my daughter and i took it in last night, she commented part thru that "mum would have walked out" because of all the gore. For sure mum would.

don't think i like DeCaprio, but he is a damn good actor.

My big interest was to see this magnificent province as the backdrop and how hollywood handled it.

as a creative visual, i know how hard it is to make plans on outdoors projects with Alberta's quick changing weather-often times you have to skip a season because the light and weather won't cooperate. sometimes when it all comes together the landscape has changed (floods, windstorms, development.

It's a movie folks, they did good IMO.

That's what my wife said as well but we watch walking dead and that show is much worse......weird how people see things different:bad_boys_20:

creeky
02-10-2016, 03:18 PM
That's what my wife said as well but we watch walking dead and that show is much worse......weird how people see things different:bad_boys_20:

weird

fargineyesore
02-10-2016, 03:23 PM
If that little douche bag wins an Oscar for this movie, shows what a joke the Oscars are.

All he did was make a stupid face that was supposed to be what, angry??

Movie was okay, not great in my opinion.

Parker Hale
02-10-2016, 04:19 PM
So you did.... Or didn't like it....? Can't tell for sure.:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Sorry Moose, I'll try to be a little more clear next time!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

As a side note it was quite disappointing in that I have enjoyed most of Leo's movies even though he is a ignorant hypocrite and royal douche bag.

elkhunter11
02-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Sorry Moose, I'll try to be a little more clear next time!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

As a side note it was quite disappointing in that I have enjoyed most of Leo's movies even though he is a ignorant hypocrite and royal douche bag.

That idiot is the reason that I probably won't watch the movie.