PDA

View Full Version : ALBERTA TRAPPERS ASSOCIATION RENDEZVOUS this Summer in Pincher Creek!

molly
01-19-2016, 04:26 PM
As a member of the South Country Trappers, the local that is hosting this huge event, I offered to advertise the event as well as the need for sponsors and donors on AO!

The Alberta Trappers Association is proud to hold their 43rd
Annual Rendezvous & Outdoorsman Show
Pincher Creek on July 1st & 2nd 2016

The ATA strives to promote outdoor education to our communities throughout Alberta with a focus on our youth, through activities, mentoring programs and presentations in schools and to youth organizations. The Rendezvous includes a trade show, fur fashion show, demonstrations, seminars, speakers, live & silent auctions, a BBQ and pig roast on Friday and a dinner/dance on Saturday night. This event attracts outdoorsmen (and women!) from all over Alberta.
As the ATA is a non-profit association, this event is one of our major fundraisers to support the work we do.

Members and guests will be travelling from across Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Montana with an estimated 700 people attending. Some of the highlights include the Trade Show, Demonstrations, Ultimate Trapper Competition, Kids Corner and the Ladies Frying Pan Toss.

If any individual or company wishes to get information on registering to attend, entering the trade show, donating to the auctions or sponsoring part of the event, please PM me with your email address and I will send you the forms. Alternately, there will be information and forms available on the ATA website.
http://www.albertatrappers.com/

molly
02-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Just bumping this up, thanks! This event is in dire need of sponsors and donations. It is a very well-attended event, with attendees dropping quite a bit of money in the community, as well as making it a part of their vacations and seeing the local sights. The trade show is filling with interesting vendors, Tim Hus is the Saturday night entertainment, and it is Canada Day weekend so lots going on in the town. Very limited free camping available on site for advance registrants, but lots of places to stay around town and towards Waterton. :)