PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest online place to buy fishing stuff

PINEHURST-PIKE-FREAK
01-21-2016, 03:46 PM
With the dollar in the toilet is there a good cheap place to order tackle etc within Canada...possibly free shipping?

huntsfurfish
01-21-2016, 03:50 PM
No:)

huntsfurfish
01-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Fishing hole has free shipping if over 99 dollars.

Cabelas Canada sometimes has free shipping or $5.00 shipping.

WSS also shipping sales sometimes.

Have to watch for them.

spoons
01-21-2016, 04:18 PM
Just got an order from Len Thompson. Great people to deal with and they are local. Lacombe is just down the road and free shipping at 65 dollars Canadian.

-JR-
01-21-2016, 07:06 PM
len is a super nice guy ,meet him a few years back.

pinelakeperch
01-21-2016, 07:10 PM
len is a super nice guy ,meet him a few years back.

Len Thompson died in 1979 :sHa_sarcasticlol:

lilsundance
01-21-2016, 07:27 PM
Len Thompson died in 1979 :sHa_sarcasticlol:

lol ok So jr's mind is going. happens when you get old, so it was more than just a few years ago. but I can tell you he was around then. lol See ya at work JR.

H2hammy
01-21-2016, 08:37 PM
Support your local shop!!!

imatreestander
01-21-2016, 08:40 PM
I know you inquired about places in Canada but here is a site in china . Great prices on bulk terminal tackle but its their prices on line (specifically braided) that is great ......dhgate.com
it may take upto 6 weeks to get here so order early .....fyi dont look at the prices for Rage broadheads if your a hunter. It will make you puke

cube
01-22-2016, 08:15 AM
I know you inquired about places in Canada but here is a site in china . Great prices on bulk terminal tackle but its their prices on line (specifically braided) that is great ......dhgate.com
it may take upto 6 weeks to get here so order early .....fyi dont look at the prices for Rage broadheads if your a hunter. It will make you puke

I looked up some of the testing on the braided line in the past and the quality and consistency does not seem to compare FWIW.

cube
01-22-2016, 08:26 AM
With the dollar in the toilet is there a good cheap place to order tackle etc within Canada...possibly free shipping?

This past summer I found my best deal at http://www.discountfishing.ca out of Lloydminster, Alberta. They had a couple of reels that I could not find else where and were cheaper than most of the USA guys when shipping was taken into consideration.

I believe you can order things into a local BassPro then pick it up there and save on the shipping. Only really helps if you live by Calgary though.

BassPro also has lots of free shipping specials that also apply to Canada.

Be careful though collecting fishing stuff can be an expensive addiction, just ask EZM etc. :)

All that said though I by the vast majority of my stuff out of the Fish'n Hole.