PDA

View Full Version : gun registation

gun registation
03-25-2003, 11:59 AM
I registered my guns, against my better judgement, but in my chosen line of work I couldn't risk getting a criminal record. I don't agree with it, but I am forced to which kind of makes me mad. All of my peers who are in the same line of work agree that it is stupid as well.

I would just like to apoligize to everyone who is working so hard to stop this disgusting law. hopefully, you will find some way to quash the gun registry.

Brad?
03-28-2003, 01:11 AM
Brad, do you mind me asking what line of work you are in?

Have gun (and permit
03-28-2003, 02:41 AM
He is probably a hitman. They need guns in that line of work and of course they will all have to register them.
Sorry I must have banged my head and had a "Rock moment" there.

Robin

line of work
03-28-2003, 06:29 PM
LMAO! I am an aspiring CO. I am working summers as a seasonel, but it wouldn't look good if a peace officer doesn't obey the laws. Court stuff ya' know.

Brad

Bear Mountian
04-01-2003, 03:50 PM
Brad

I was a seasonal CO for many years. Where did you work? My last post was Miquelon Lake PP last summer for about 3 months till I left to pursue other offers.

line of work
04-02-2003, 12:47 AM
I was actually a seasonal in Manitoba, I am still in school and hoping that Alberta will phone me this year,but it isn't looking good right now. I still have a job in Manitoba though.