PDA

View Full Version : Year 3 of the inner city kids day

Rumtan
01-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Well it has been 3 years we have been doing this event and all the credit goes to this forum for the assistance. I couldnt ask for a better bunch of folk to help out with this day, than all that have helped in the past. Please consider helping again if it fits your schedule. Once again we will host a "wide game" that all the kids enjoy. This years game is called "Reuben the Great Wizard and the Orb of Sorcery"

However we may need someone to lend us two yoga style balls ( the bigger bouncy ones ) to make the game work well. If this is something you have hanging around and are looking for a use for one or if you know of were we can borrow two please let me know.

(Those who know me know I dont do yoga) lol

Murray

RavYak
01-26-2016, 11:04 AM
I don't know, a couple beer and I could see you doing yoga lol.

Do you have the date etc figured out? And where does a guy get the check done again? PM me if you prefer.

NEWB
01-26-2016, 11:17 AM
I'm in! :sHa_shakeshout:

ghostguy6
01-26-2016, 12:11 PM
You and yoga balls on ice?

I think you might want to ask if anyone has a spine board we can borrow as well. :lol:

mooseknuckle
01-26-2016, 02:19 PM
pm sent

Rumtan
01-26-2016, 03:48 PM
Thank you mooseknuckle for stepping up again, your kindness is dually noted by myself and all who read this thread.

I must in all fairness allow those who have helped out before on this event priority attendance. If anyone cancels or decides not to come, I will fill their seat with another AO member who wishes to assist us.

Murray

Rumtan
01-27-2016, 06:13 AM
I would like to thank a new sponsor who has taken up the challenge and has come on board by paying for the bus this year, Thank you Inkpen engineering, your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Willowtrail
01-27-2016, 02:24 PM
I'm in to help out. See you on the ice, stay away from the yoga balls

Rumtan
01-28-2016, 03:11 PM
Moderators would you like to move this thread to the fishing section?

ghostguy6
02-01-2016, 11:41 PM
I would also like to thank Vertically Inclined Rock Gym for their donation of some rope to be used in the games.

Rumtan
02-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Another donor has stepped up to make a cash donation, I will keep his/her name private unless permission is granted to post.
This event goes rain or shine, however if the ice is not usable then we will adjust our plans to have games on shore and a BBQ.

Murray

Rumtan
02-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Mooseknuckle and chubbdarter have both stepped up to help put the event on the right track. Thanks guys we couldn't do it without men like yourselves pitching in. Well done guys, it really helps and shows great tenacity on your behalves.

Murray

Rumtan
02-29-2016, 12:26 PM
I just had a friend donate 10 pair of winter boots for the kids.......nothing but respect !