PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee man arrested

KGB
01-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Man was arrested after allegedly plotting mass shooting to "terrify the world".
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/world/milwaukee+arrested+after+allegedly+plotting+mass+s hooting/11679520/story.html
Bravo to the US FBI services for discovering this plot before this "freedom fighter" repeated Paris attack on American soil. With 3 machine guns he could've caused a lot of damage....

grouse_hunter
01-27-2016, 08:49 PM
It seems that the FBI agents were the ones who sold him the machine gun. In any case it is great to see competent LEOs averting a terrible tragedy.

CaberTosser
01-27-2016, 09:14 PM
And if Edward Snowden had his way this guy probably would not have been investigated.........

I don't mind a bit of governmental snooping when they're looking for the right kind of people like this scumbag or the big pedophile roundup in eastern Canada that was in todays news.

chasingtail
01-27-2016, 09:23 PM
And if Edward Snowden had his way this guy probably would not have been investigated.........

I don't mind a bit of governmental snooping when they're looking for the right kind of people like this scumbag or the big pedophile roundup in eastern Canada that was in todays news.

Unless they are purposely funding Radical Islam and flooding the West with millions of them in order for the elite to take away all of our freedoms in the name of safety.

CaberTosser
01-27-2016, 09:25 PM
I prefer Reynolds wrap for baked potatoes.

elkhunter11
01-27-2016, 09:38 PM
And it appears that all that he was charged with was buying the automatic weapons, no charges for plotting the murders. So how long will he get for the weapons charges?

KGB
01-27-2016, 09:51 PM
Probably a few months, LOL!!! But I hope they will nail him with a terrorism charges and nail his ars to the electric chair..... Yeah I know, I know, I am just dreaming laud....

Grizzly Adams
01-28-2016, 07:23 AM
America is one thoroughly sick society, probably terminally ill.

Grizz

catnthehat
01-28-2016, 07:36 AM
Apparently he was going to gun down the members of a Masonic temple because they are "controlling the world" and are " the real enemy"
The master of the lodge said something like
" Really? We can barely organize a pancake breakfast "!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat

Bushrat
01-28-2016, 07:41 AM

Grizz

Do you think Canada is any less sick?

elkhunter11
01-28-2016, 07:58 AM
Probably a few months, LOL!!! But I hope they will nail him with a terrorism charges and nail his ars to the electric chair..... Yeah I know, I know, I am just dreaming laud....

As long as we are dreaming, make it a public hanging, as that is what scum like that deserves.

As opposed to Canada where things like cutting someone's head off on a bus happen. And the last that I heard Robert Pickton, Clifford Olson and Paul Bernardo were from Canada.

Grizzly Adams
01-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Do you think Canada is any less sick?

Think there's still some hope for us. :D

Grizz

elkhunter11
01-28-2016, 06:27 PM
Think there's still some hope for us. :D

Grizz

There is a lot less hope with Trudeau in charge.:rolleye2:

Okotokian
01-28-2016, 06:30 PM
He looks good in orange. He should wear it for, oh, the next 99 years.

rugatika
01-28-2016, 06:34 PM
He looks good in orange. He should wear it for, oh, the next 99 years.

I hope he gets the help he needs so he can be fully rehabilitated and become a wonderful contributing member to society.

Okotokian
01-28-2016, 06:45 PM
I hope he gets the help he needs so he can be fully rehabilitated and become a wonderful contributing member to society.

yeah... I suspect some other inmates will rehabilitate him all night long.... LOL He may get 72 partners, but I doubt they'll be virgins. ;)

KGB
01-28-2016, 09:02 PM
As long as we are dreaming, make it a public hanging, as that is what scum like that deserves.

We might as well hold the public beheading - these people are more used to that!

As opposed to Canada where things like cutting someone's head off on a bus happen. And the last that I heard Robert Pickton, Clifford Olson and Paul Bernardo were from Canada.

Those poor bugger were mentally sick people. This guy is mentally ok, just has a lot of hatred towards people who are not part of his religion. That will qualify his deeds as a hate crime, planned murder and vicious intent to commit crime against humanity.
That's how it is in my books.:budo:

CaberTosser
01-28-2016, 09:10 PM
And he didn't even have any original ideas like stuffing a kangaroo's pouch with explosives and setting it loose, shame on him for being so cliché.

KGB
01-28-2016, 09:42 PM
They only have one idea - high body count. Higher is better.... He wanted 3 machine guns.... Not pistols, not rifles, but a machine guns!!!!

KGB
01-28-2016, 11:49 PM
There is another report about a French couple who was arrested at the Paris Disneyland with handguns and lots of ammo along with a Quaran. They set off the metal detectors, stuff called the police and the couple got arrested at the hotel. How many more of those animals are running around? :angry3:

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
01-28-2016, 11:55 PM
Nail this sucker to the wall ! Good job at finally getting ahead of the game on their behalf !
There should be a torture room in every jail across North America for people like this and call it the do one to others law.

score
01-29-2016, 11:45 AM
The FBI are doing an incredible job but like Comey has said, he'll never be able to intercept them all. It's just a matter of when, not if.......

On the other hand, the Dept. of Homeland Security under the Obama administration is a joke.