PDA

View Full Version : Piestany Spa my Favorite while BC Clay and BC Indigenous Peoples HEALING Methods Proven Correct

Mangosteen
01-28-2016, 05:36 AM
This is amazing.

I imagine a big salmon fishing trip is in order for many up to this area asap.

Clay has been found to destroy dangerous hospital bacteria and this clay was used by our native peoples for thousands of years for healing powers.

Our doctors I would not take a horse to.

I always knew there was something special every time I go back to the SPAS in Slovakia. It's in the Minerals of the Volcanic Springs.

I do not suppose this will appear too quickly in our news as the pharmacy companies may take offence to natural healing.

The link is found on Russian Times the strange non CNN non FOX non CBC site disliked by many.

"Ancient mineral clay used by aboriginal people in Canada for centuries could be the key to fighting against antibiotic-resistant bacteria, according to a new study.
The study, conducted by researchers at the University of British Columbia (UBC) and published in the American Society for Microbiology's mBio journal on Tuesday, found that the clay killed 16 strains of ESKAPE bacteria samples from nearby hospitals and waste treatment facilities.

ESKAPE bacteria – which includes Enterococcus faecium, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae,Acinetobacter baumannii, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Enterobacter species – causes the majority of infections in US hospitals, and is resistant to antibacterial drugs."