PDA

View Full Version : Times are tough for everyone....

Twisted Canuck
01-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Even B list celebrities apparently. When you have to resort to ripping off construction sites to make a living, you know you are hurting. Or a Dirt bag. So, is that Keanu Reeves or not?.....:lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-cctv-suspect-constrution-site-robbery-1.3424281

JimPS
01-28-2016, 10:38 PM
Even B list celebrities apparently. When you have to resort to ripping off construction sites to make a living, you know you are hurting. Or a Dirt bag. So, is that Keanu Reeves or not?.....:lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-cctv-suspect-constrution-site-robbery-1.3424281

DB.

Never trust a man with a neck tattoo - for some reason it's a very good indication there are Delta Bravo chromosones at the shallow end of the gene pool.

CaberTosser
01-28-2016, 11:33 PM
I shared that one to my FB page when it popped up on the Calgary Police Facebook feed, I'm half-inclined to think he's that same DB who stole my Stihl MS260 chainsaw being that he runs on a middle of the night MO and is hitting the SW quadrant of town. Either way he needs a serious curb stomping.......:fighting0030:

Twist
01-28-2016, 11:38 PM
DB.

Never trust a man with a neck tattoo - for some reason it's a very good indication there are Delta Bravo chromosones at the shallow end of the gene pool.

Hey I have 37 neck tattoos. Now you're just being hurtful...

JimPS
01-29-2016, 09:39 AM
Hey I have 37 neck tattoos. Now you're just being hurtful...

You're OK by me, the 37 neck tats are part of your full suit -I got no issues with that.

Grizzly Adams
01-29-2016, 04:21 PM
I shared that one to my FB page when it popped up on the Calgary Police Facebook feed, I'm half-inclined to think he's that same DB who stole my Stihl MS260 chainsaw being that he runs on a middle of the night MO and is hitting the SW quadrant of town. Either way he needs a serious curb stomping.......:fighting0030:

See thread about missing people found in National Parks. :lol:

Grizz