PDA

View Full Version : I can't find any decent pike or walleye but…..

carlson
02-01-2016, 06:26 PM
I can't seem to find any decent pike or walleye. Im in edmonton but don't mind to travel to catch some decent sized fish. Heres the catch… Ive had great luck with the perch this year so far. So if anyone has any info where i can go i will trade you locations for some good perch fishing. Just send me a pm

equad4
02-01-2016, 10:20 PM
If you don't mind the drive about 3.5 to 4 hrs check out Slave.

binnzer32
02-02-2016, 10:26 AM
I might be willing to trade.... unless you have a good spot on battle expect to go 2.5-5 hours though
I can't seem to find any decent pike or walleye. Im in edmonton but don't mind to travel to catch some decent sized fish. Heres the catch… Ive had great luck with the perch this year so far. So if anyone has any info where i can go i will trade you locations for some good perch fishing. Just send me a pm

Brandonkop
02-02-2016, 02:58 PM
There are lots of pike in pretty much all the big lakes 2.5 hours North/North East, North West from edmonton. Some good walleye fishing in most of the same lakes as well. Just look at a map with the regulations they're easy to pick out since most of the good lakes still have a limit of one walleye on them. Good luck.