PDA

View Full Version : Carson or Chain Lakes?

Sooner
02-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Have a good friend battling some cancer, off work, stuck at home bored and want to take him out in the tent for some fishing on the free family day weekend. Figure trout will be the best choice for the catching, not really the keeping. Want to go where we can have a good chance of catching fish rather staring down a hole.

I have fished both in years past but not recently. Postings say Chain is good for numbers. I know Carson can be hit and miss. Any one lake going to give us a better chance than the other for a fun day on the ice? Fishing is like hunting, sometimes it's just the company and time out but thought i would ask.

Thanks

greyduck
02-02-2016, 01:24 PM
If you pick Carson PM me and I will show you where I have been doing well so far this winter.

Mayhem
02-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Carson

Bush Critter
02-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Chain is better, F&@$ Carson...

husky hunter
02-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Have a good friend battling some cancer, off work, stuck at home bored and want to take him out in the tent for some fishing on the free family day weekend. Figure trout will be the best choice for the catching, not really the keeping. Want to go where we can have a good chance of catching fish rather staring down a hole.

I have fished both in years past but not recently. Postings say Chain is good for numbers. I know Carson can be hit and miss. Any one lake going to give us a better chance than the other for a fun day on the ice? Fishing is like hunting, sometimes it's just the company and time out but thought i would ask.

Thanks

I don't know if it matters but Carson will be very busy that weekend.