PDA

View Full Version : Tobin Lale

SDKiller
03-05-2016, 08:37 AM
All, I have gone through and read all the posts pertaining to Tobin Lake, what I was not able to find was some places to fish, access to the lake, all the questions someone who has never gone there before would ask. Currently the ice is between 27-33 inches as of yesterday. So on Wed. 2 of us leave and plan on setting up on the ice and rolling out a couple cot's and fishing 24 hours, we got all the gear to survive for 3-4 days. Sounds like a lot of fun. Can anyone through out some knowledge of there exp. fishing on the ice. I do know that there are guides on the lake that move shacks according to where they feel the bite is so we plan on capitalizing on that as one way to find the fish. Anyway any thoughts would be appreciated.

Habfan
03-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Your plan is a good one. Look for the locals shacks, then move in. You might want to check Codette lake, it's easier to fish than Tobin.

kingrat
03-06-2016, 04:46 AM
Are you going after walleye or monster Jack's

Talking moose
03-06-2016, 05:24 AM
Monster jacks on the flats. Codette is the sleeper. Codette is the sask River above the dam west of nipawin. If you join "menoutdoors" it's a sask based forum and they are very helpful with your questions.

Gord
03-06-2016, 07:38 AM
I am the owner of North 40 Adventures, a new company up here and an ex Albertan. Feel free to call me anytime for the latest info. I live 2 miles from the flats and can assists you with all your needs.

Gord
1 306 812 6467
north40adventures.com

SumoPerchWrestling
03-06-2016, 09:40 AM
I just text a contact at Nip,fishing is very slow right meow.

JohninAB
03-06-2016, 10:59 AM
I just text a contact at Nip,fishing is very slow right meow.

You are just like the pike freak, lots of texting of buddies about fishing conditions.

DonTreadOnMe
03-06-2016, 11:24 AM
You are just like the pike freak, lots of texting of buddies about fishing conditions.

Did you also notice how his 1st thread he was asking about how to catch perch, but in a brand new perch advice thread he is already a pro and back to mentioning his buddies glorious 16" perch....
Oh its PPF without a doubt.

Sorry For the derail Op...