PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Lake

Remi3006
03-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Was driving around today looking at lake lots... Lake was dead, maybe 3 or 4 groups was all I seen on the water. Planning to go for the weekend next week, never fished the lake. What area should a guy focus on? Narrows,white sands, rochen sands or the north side (Pelican Point)? Any advice would be great!

Remi3006
03-13-2016, 02:55 PM
150 views and nothing... This site is useless!

lromanchuk
03-13-2016, 03:44 PM
Fish a different lake. There's your useful tip.

kinwahkly
03-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Nice weather . Some ice .some fish.

Dewey Cox
03-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Lots of the shacks were pulled really early this year.
Spent some time at rochon this year, and did pretty good.

Rockyman41
03-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Fished Buffalo for the first time last weekend. Did pretty well for slough sharks and a buddy of mine was catching burbout all day (c and r, of course).

My advice would be to do what I did, get some maps showing depths and structure and then get out and try some spots. We covered two or three spots and drilled dozens of holes before we found fish.

HowSwedeItIs
03-13-2016, 06:18 PM
find your own fishing spots

always better to ask 'how' than 'where'

Remi3006
03-13-2016, 08:34 PM
Haha I was planning on finding my own spots, just looking to hear how the fishing has been in some areas. It's strange how many people are on this site everyday and have nothing to say but "nice fish" or useless comments like "go find a spot yourself" thanks to those that had something useful to say.

HowSwedeItIs
03-13-2016, 08:53 PM
Like hell you were

What area should a guy focus on?

You ask for spots on a public forum and act surprised when no one answers, maybe if you would have asked for a pm or something like that someone may have helped you out but it's plain foolishness to act like everyone else has the problem

Remi3006
03-13-2016, 08:56 PM
Like hell you were

You ask for spots on a public forum and act surprised when no one answers, maybe if you would have asked for a pm or something like that someone may have helped you out but it's plain foolishness to act like everyone else has the problem

I asked what area! Not GPS location. It's all good, I'll find fish.

trigger7mm
03-13-2016, 09:02 PM
Like hell you were

Hey Swede, why don't you pull your head out of your ass, and try to be helpful? He was just looking for some advise.

Who Da Fisherman
03-13-2016, 11:11 PM
Haha I was planning on finding my own spots, just looking to hear how the fishing has been in some areas. It's strange how many people are on this site everyday and have nothing to say but "nice fish" or useless comments like "go find a spot yourself" thanks to those that had something useful to say.

Pot calling the kettle black, see you ask a lot but very few pics to show......
WDF