PDA

View Full Version : This is the best filleting station going.

Lonie
03-14-2016, 05:54 AM
And the city cleans it.

Habfan
03-14-2016, 06:57 AM
I did that in the summer once. The fish guts got really stinky in a short period of time. That smell just wouldn't go away. :)

waterninja
03-14-2016, 11:25 AM
I have noticed a few pics. being posted lately that are sideways. I am posting a pic of some trout I filleted recently to see if it posts correctly.
Hmmmm.... seemed to work ok.

cube
03-14-2016, 12:15 PM
I did that in the summer once. The fish guts got really stinky in a short period of time. That smell just wouldn't go away. :)

a number of guys freeze the guts until garbage day then put them out. No stink that way.

neilsledder
03-14-2016, 12:26 PM
I just redid my kitchen and have small chunk of counter top left over. That's I use from now on to clean fish on.

Habfan
03-14-2016, 12:37 PM
a number of guys freeze the guts until garbage day then put them out. No stink that way.

Good idea ! It looks like the OP is set up to just slide them into the cart, bad idea !! :sick:

barbless
03-14-2016, 02:08 PM
Nice try LOL. The city dumps it but will not clean it! But on the lighter side. Best part of what you're doing is if it's in the summer time and you get a good catch and leave it in the sun for about 2 weeks (preferably outside) You can actually make some money by harvesting the maggots that will be there. Add a little beet juice and you have pink ones. Hope you and your neighbors can handle the smell. Believe me it's not nice. GAG ME. LOL