PDA

View Full Version : Prince Rupert charters

finner-duramax
03-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Just looking into booking a fishing charter for salmon and halibut for this coming July. Any recommendations for charters in the prince Rupert area?

PM me if that's easier,

arrow dog
03-14-2016, 07:48 PM
You may want to checkout Something Fishy Charters. Paul is a great captain who grew up in Rupert and guarantees you catch fish or don't pay! The two of us went with him and really enjoyed it. Been to Rupert few times and he was one of the best ones.

finner-duramax
03-14-2016, 07:58 PM
You may want to checkout Something Fishy Charters. Paul is a great captain who grew up in Rupert and guarantees you catch fish or don't pay! The two of us went with him and really enjoyed it. Been to Rupert few times and he was one of the best ones.

Awesome! I'll look them up
Thanks!

Chewbacca
03-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Awesome! I'll look them up
Thanks!

Good luck. I booked with him two weeks ago and he didn't have much left. I went with him a couple of years ago. Top notch fisherman in my books. Hope you get a spot.

mike780
03-14-2016, 09:44 PM
Foggy point fishing charter, very nice family run business. They are more concerned about safety then making a buck.

kingrat
03-15-2016, 11:47 AM
sea west still had a couple dates open a couple weeks ago, hes good went last summer with dave, most will be booked solid by now id imagine.

arrow dog
03-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Any of the charters I spoke to said the Americans have been booking hot and heavy since the Can. dollar is down. Been booking up since before January.