PDA

View Full Version : Nitty Gritty Dirt Band & Friends (KSPS Spokane)

drhu22
03-20-2016, 08:13 PM
Sunday 8:00 - 9:30 PM (Telus 140)
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: Jeff Hanna, Jimmie Fadden, Bob Carpenter, and John McEuen at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium, the Mother Church of Country Music, on September 14, 2015. With instrumental greats Sam Bush on mandolin, Jerry Douglas on resonator guitar, and Byron House on bass. With contributions from Country Music Hall of Famer Vince Gill, Nashville Songwriters Hall of Famers John Prine and Rodney Crowell, legendary gypsy troubadour Jerry Jeff Walker, and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer (and original Dirt Band member) Jackson Browne, and former NGDB band member Jimmy Ibbotson will be among the guests joining the guys onstage.

Jackson Browne was a member of Nitty Gritty Dirt Band... never knew that!

Alberta83
03-20-2016, 09:14 PM
Good show. I'm watching it right now

1shotwade
03-20-2016, 09:45 PM
I am using the pvr!! Just to throw out some unknown facts about NGDB they had Alice Cooper open for them the very first time Alice Cooper switched to that name!!

drhu22
03-20-2016, 11:09 PM
I am using the pvr!! Just to throw out some unknown facts about NGDB they had Alice Cooper open for them the very first time Alice Cooper switched to that name!!

Seems like an odd choice of opening acts!:confused0074::lol:

Selkirk
03-21-2016, 12:11 AM
Good Gawd, has it really been that long ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3YMyW0SqmU

Guess I'm gettin' old

Mac