PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor shops in Lethbridge

jcrayford
03-23-2016, 08:10 AM
I'm heading to Lethbridge this weekend to visit the wife while she's down there working. I used to know Lethbridge pretty good while I went to college in the 80's, but hoping that locals can point me to some outdoor shops to browse and possibly purchase hunting related items (both rifle and bow) while I'm there. I have been to Lane Archery, but I'm not sure if they still exist? I do know where the Wholesale Sports shop is.

Anyone want to suggest their favorite shop? I'm more or less setup for both styles of hunting, but always seem to have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket for unique hunting related items.... Always like wandering around....

Thanks in advance,

J.

muliehuntr
03-23-2016, 08:44 AM
yes lane archery is still in town on 2nd ave n across from the petro can bulk station.
there is marksman gun and sports on 13 st n across from mo tires
there is section 8 sports on 2nd ave n as well

hope this helps enjoy your weekend

no-regard
03-23-2016, 08:44 AM
Lane Archery is still on 2nd Ave North, right across from the Petro Canada bulk station.

Next door to Lane Archery is Section 8, tactical, a few guns etc...

Wholesale Sports on Mayor Magrath Drive South, 1 block past Safeways.

Marksman Guns and Sports , 13 St and 3rd Ave North. Marksman is usually pretty good to find powder or some odds and ends, but you're definitely gonna pay top dollar.

There's also the Quarter Master, sort of an Army & Navy / Tactical stuff shop. I guess it would be between 1st & 2nd Ave North, on the west side of Mayor Magrath. Hang a left as soon as you go under the overpass if you're coming from the south side. It's only a few blocks west of Lane Archery.

Black Talon, another tactical type shop. 3Ave & 5 St South, near Galt Gardens park.

Thats about it I think.

jcrayford
03-23-2016, 09:47 AM
Right on! Thanks a bunch; I'll have something to do while the wife is working Saturday/Sunday....

I really appreciate it!

J.