PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Party...IGFA Angling Achievement Awards Ceremony

Speckle55
03-24-2016, 10:46 AM
after I got certificate for my Tippet(line class) World Record for Lake Whitefish on Fly Rod , got this invite to mingle with anglers from around the world the other day.. picture at end of post is the Certificate ..if anyone wants info on the Record Keeping Club just google IGFA or ask me, will try too answer.. this is with permission

The IGFA invites you to join us in celebrating the achievements of anglers from around the globe at this most special event
IGFA Angling Achievement Awards Ceremony

Dear Mr. Robson,

Join anglers from around the world at the IGFA's Headquarters on the evening of Saturday, April 16th for the IGFA's 13th Annual Angling Achievement Award Ceremony.

The event kicks-off at 6 PM with a cocktail hour, live music, and passed hors d'oeuvres. Mingle with the star-studded guest list of angling celebrities and world record holders before the dinner and the award ceremony begin.

Emcee Chico Fernandez

The IGFA is excited to announce that this special ceremony dedicated to honoring top achievements in world record angling will be emceed by renowned angler, author, and future member of the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame, Chico Fernandez.

This event is open to the public but seating is limited, so reserve your tickets today! Tickets are $100 each and table sponsorships are available. Contact Jack Vitek at jvitek@igfa.org or 954-924-4246 for more information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016 Award Recipients

Lifetime Trophy Lifetime Achievement Award

This year the IGFA will be honoring Mr. Raleigh Werking with the IGFA's coveted Lifetime Achievement Award for his incredible angling feats over the past several decades, and the substantial impact he has had on not only IGFA world records, but sport fishing in general.

Raleigh Werking Salmon Raleigh Werking Roosterfish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keech & Herder Awards Gil Keech & Bob Herder Awards

The Gil Keech & Bob Herder Awards recognize those anglers who have accomplished incredible angling feats in the fields of heavy tackle and light tackle, respectively. This year the IGFA is recognizing Ms. Stephanie Osgood Choate with the Gil Keech Heavy Tackle Award and Mrs. Maureen Klause with the Bob Herder Light Tackle Award.

Anglers' Choice Contest Anglers' Choice Award

The IGFA will be honoring two contestants from the Anglers’ Choice Contest this year; the UK’s Simon Smith and his impressive 50.5 kg (111 lb 5 oz) Atlantic halibut, and American angler Joe Ludlow and his opah of 81.99 kg (180 lb 12 oz). Collectively, these two contestants produced more votes than all contestants combined over the contest’s three-year history!

IGFA Top Ten Annual World Record Awards

Celebrate the top world record catches and the top record producing anglers of the past year! With new categories recognizing achievements such as the biggest catches of the past year, and the top records on light tackle and fly gear, the IGFA will be honoring more than 20 anglers from all corners of the globe.

IGFA Headquarters

International Game Fish Association
300 Gulf Stream Way, Dania Beach, Florida 33004 USA
www.igfa.org | 954-927-2628 | hq@igfa.org

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/Speckle55/2015%20July%20Fishing/003_zpsozryjxzq.jpg

Claymaker
03-24-2016, 10:55 AM
congrats man im working but sounds like a good time to be had, lets see pics of your wish

Speckle55
03-24-2016, 11:39 AM
Here is pic's
http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/Speckle55/2015/042_zpsmhgmkttp.jpg

http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a488/Speckle55/2015/044_zpsaevmd6cq.jpg

David:)

McLeod
03-24-2016, 12:17 PM
Congrats David !

Well done. Always enjoy talking fishing with you especially about those
Maligne Brookies ! Happy Easter !

Speckle55
03-24-2016, 12:26 PM
Thanks .. we are booked in at Maligne again 37 year for me ,my boy Nathan and I ..then Bill maybe later.. Happy Easter too !!!

Congrats David !

Well done. Always enjoy talking fishing with you especially about those
Maligne Brookies ! Happy Easter !