PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz Scandal...5 mistresses

rugatika
03-25-2016, 11:18 AM
I brought this up in the Trump thread last night, but thought I'd start it's own thread since this looks like it has legs and tentacles.

Remember Katrina Pierson? The brilliant Trump spokeswoman we've seen and heard? She is one of the alleged Ted Cruz mistresses.

Carly Fiorina campaign manager? Also one of Cruz's alleged mistresses. And, one of Cruz's super PAC's gave Fiorina campaign $500,000 last summer...under FEC investigation now.

Anyways...this link gives a good summation of the events as they have blown up since last night.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/94574273-8-things-you-need-to-know-about-ted-cruzs-sex-scandal

This could be very campaign ending stuff for Cruz.

rugatika
03-25-2016, 11:31 AM
Q: What is best in life?
A: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

"Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years,..."
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/25/trump-connected-national-enquirer-slams-ted-cruz-on-sex-scandal/

I have to admit...I used to think Trump was a bit of a ham-fisted blowhard that lucked into billions. It's really starting to look like I was way off. He is looking like a next level genius chess master. This guy is reading the public and not only pandering to their current wishes and fears, but seeing what they will grow to down the road, and setting up moves far in advance of where his opponents are playing. I can't wait to see what comes out in the wash when he goes up against Hilary. The guy is a freaking bulldozer!

Grizzly Adams
03-25-2016, 11:59 AM
A: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

"Trump and Enquirer CEO David Pecker have been friends for years,..."
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/03/25/trump-connected-national-enquirer-slams-ted-cruz-on-sex-scandal/

I have to admit...I used to think Trump was a bit of a ham-fisted blowhard that lucked into billions. It's really starting to look like I was way off. He is looking like a next level genius chess master. This guy is reading the public and not only pandering to their current wishes and fears, but seeing what they will grow to down the road, and setting up moves far in advance of where his opponents are playing. I can't wait to see what comes out in the wash when he goes up against Hilary. The guy is a freaking bulldozer!

I'd love to hear about the skeletons in Hillary's closet, gotta be a lot of entertainment value there. Who's Hillary banging ? Oh wait we can't talk about that. :lol:

Grizz

elkhunter11
03-25-2016, 12:05 PM
I'd love to hear about the skeletons in Hillary's closet, gotta be a lot of entertainment value there. Who's Hillary banging ? Oh wait we can't talk about that. :lol:

Grizz

She is under investigation by the FBI, she has enough to worry about.

JustMe
03-25-2016, 12:22 PM
She is under investigation by the FBI, she has enough to worry about.

Yes, she's a proven liar and probably law breaker to boot. Maybe all politicians are, but she seems to have a great sense of self entitlement to me. There's another word for her that starts with b and ends with h. Sounds like witch, which may be true too?

avb3
03-25-2016, 12:41 PM
I brought this up in the Trump thread last night, but thought I'd start it's own thread since this looks like it has legs and tentacles.

Remember Katrina Pierson? The brilliant Trump spokeswoman we've seen and heard? She is one of the alleged Ted Cruz mistresses.

Her comments on Twitter about this today; she is denying it all.

This could be very campaign ending stuff for Cruz.

Meh, sex scandals, even if true, just are not what they used to be. Most really don't care. Let's face it, it's pretty obvious Trump has had his pen in many inkwells while married.

Roughneck12
03-25-2016, 12:49 PM

Grizz

She would be banging Huma.

rugatika
03-25-2016, 12:49 PM

Meh, sex scandals, even if true, just are not what they used to be. Most really don't care. Let's face it, it's pretty obvious Trump has had his pen in many inkwells while married.

Partially agree. As is usually the case, it's not so much the original scandal that does the damage...it's the coverups that ensue. Like the $500,000 Cruz's SuperPac gave to Fiorina. What the heck was that for??

And as usual, these scandals are usually much more damaging the further right your constituents are. Cruz is very reliant on the evangelicals.

Everyone was wondering why Kasich was hanging in there...maybe he knew this was coming and is hoping for a big pickup from Cruz supporters????

stringer
03-25-2016, 12:53 PM

Not many people would care about it if it's the guy that built your house doing it.
But when it's the preacher holding up the bible that's doing it,it really does become a big deal for many.

avb3
03-25-2016, 01:16 PM
Not many people would care about it if it's the guy that built your house doing it.
But when it's the preacher holding up the bible that's doing it,it really does become a big deal for many.

Yeah, but people are kind of used to politicians wandering. I really think this is like a fart in a windstorm.

avb3
03-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Partially agree. As is usually the case, it's not so much the original scandal that does the damage...it's the coverups that ensue. Like the $500,000 Cruz's SuperPac gave to Fiorina. What the heck was that for??

And as usual, these scandals are usually much more damaging the further right your constituents are. Cruz is very reliant on the evangelicals.

Everyone was wondering why Kasich was hanging in there...maybe he knew this was coming and is hoping for a big pickup from Cruz supporters????

Cruz has no control over the PAC. It's like the Koch brothers spreading cash around funding various candidates. Only a biggie because Trump has the loudest foghorn.

rugatika
03-25-2016, 01:36 PM
Cruz has no control over the PAC. It's like the Koch brothers spreading cash around funding various candidates. Only a biggie because Trump has the loudest foghorn.

With a wink and a nod.

Gingrich got one of his SuperPac's to stop an ad in 2012 runup.

Doesn't seem odd to you that a Ted Cruz SuperPac would donate half a million to Fiorina campaign? Campaign manager one of Cruz's alleged mistresses.

Redfrog
03-25-2016, 01:40 PM
How do you Trump the Donald:)

stringer
03-25-2016, 03:14 PM
How do you Trump the Donald:)

Now that's a good $$$king question

stringer
03-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Now things are starting to get really nasty.

https://www.ncscooper.com/donald-trump-bombshell-ted-cruzs-wife-former-call-girl/

rugatika
03-25-2016, 03:30 PM
Now things are starting to get really nasty.

https://www.ncscooper.com/donald-trump-bombshell-ted-cruzs-wife-former-call-girl/

:sHa_shakeshout:

I hate reality shows...but this is hilarious. :)

Headdamage
03-25-2016, 03:34 PM
The call girl story is fake but I could see drumpf doing it.

stringer
03-25-2016, 03:37 PM
:sHa_shakeshout:

I hate reality shows...but this is hilarious. :)

Thought so to and had a good laugh.
But on a more serious note here is Trumps response to the NE cover story on Cruz sex scandal.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10156829629555725

stringer
03-25-2016, 03:41 PM
The call girl story is fake but I could see drumpf doing it.

No kidding what was your first clue ?

stringer
03-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Breaking news on the CUBAN MISTRESS CRISIS,

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/breaking-anonymous-claims-proof-cruz-affairs-rumors-not-start-donald-trump/

Twisted Canuck
03-25-2016, 03:49 PM

Rugs buddy, welcome back....and to come in slinging a classic Conan the Barbarian quote, that's just like fine art.....:)

JimPS
03-25-2016, 05:55 PM

It`s a very big deal because Lyin`Ted is one of the few Republicans that is qualified enough to have the credentials for a Supreme Court seat after he fails at his presidential run.

He`s screwed. No credibility.

So are Americans if he`s on the court or becomes the unlikely presidential nominee.

Greasy little two faced lying pr!ck b*stard.

skidderman
03-25-2016, 06:22 PM
Right now the way the mud is flying Hillary could be a ufo, Trump could be the sasquatch and Cruz could be from Mars. More B.S. coming out right now than a cow with diarrhea.

cschache
03-25-2016, 06:35 PM

Grizz

yoko ono is a skeleton in her closet according to yoko

avb3
03-25-2016, 07:02 PM

Grizz

I remember when Monica was not having sex with Billy Bob, Hillary was known as 'thunder thighs'. I suspect it was not for her ability between sheets.

stringer
03-25-2016, 07:14 PM
Poor Ted has really gotten himself in a mess ,as if five mistresses wasn't enough I heard that he's now in bed with the establishment

skidderman
03-25-2016, 07:44 PM
I can't imagine a guy hating himself enough to have 5 mistresses. A real sucker for punishment.

avb3
03-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Poor Ted has really gotten himself in a mess ,as if five mistresses wasn't enough I heard that he's now in bed with the establishment

Trump does know how to fight dirty. Guess you learn that dealing with the Mafia in NYC.

Sundancefisher
03-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Trump does know how to fight dirty. Guess you learn that dealing with the Mafia in NYC.

So if I get this straight this thread is about a story in a tabloid?

JimPS
03-25-2016, 10:41 PM
So if I get this straight this thread is about a story in a tabloid?

Yup, and the National Enquirer was 100% correct with their published sex scandal stories about JOHN EDWARDS, TIGER WOODS and JESSE JACKSON.

They have cleaned up their verification and fact finding process since Cher successfully sued them in 1988 for $15 million.

The Enquirer still loves the dirty laundry and the dirty laundry has proven to be very real.

Apparently it is no longer the same tabloid your mom, dad and your teenage sister used to read.

drhu22
03-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Cows with diarrhea? BS? Huh?

stringer
03-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Yup, and the National Enquirer was 100% correct with their published sex scandal stories about JOHN EDWARDS, TIGER WOODS and JESSE JACKSON.

They have cleaned up their verification and fact finding process since Cher successfully sued them in 1988 for $15 million.

The Enquirer still loves the dirty laundry and the dirty laundry has proven to be very real.

Apparently it is no longer the same tabloid your mom, dad and your teenage sister used to read.

The article was written in such a way that the likelihood of loosening a lawsuit would be slim and none.
It's called baiting the hook
Now we sit back and wait for the fish to bite .

avb3
03-26-2016, 02:45 PM
Love this Bill Mayer comment:

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x394/ab57/AO%20pics/Donald-Trump-Media-Outlets-Roasting.jpg

jungleboy
03-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Who the heck is Bill Mayer?

avb3
03-26-2016, 04:29 PM

I think it meant Bill Maher.

stringer
03-26-2016, 04:35 PM

Another heyhena attacking the Lion

jungleboy
03-26-2016, 04:47 PM
I think it meant Bill Maher.

Ohhh Bill Maher... Ya he doesn't have an agenda.

He leans so far left he had to have his right leg shortened just so he could walk in a straight line.

stringer
03-26-2016, 05:00 PM
This is what happens when you attack the lion.

Another Cruz scandal brewing.

http://endingthefed.com/another-scandal-surrounding-ted-cruz-is-brewing-and-it-could-be-big.html

stringer
03-26-2016, 05:04 PM
I wonder if this is the reason that everyone except the American public is against Donald Trump ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KamVTV/status/713831882270461952/photo/1

stringer
03-26-2016, 05:33 PM
The more they dig into this Cruz Mistresses Crisis the more they find.
Won't be long before he's

ToasTED

https://mobile.twitter.com/VivaLaAmes/status/713865746560851968/photo/1

Mangosteen
03-26-2016, 05:47 PM
What's the big deal with having a mistress.

Very day to day thing in France and for sure expected and common in South America.

It's just that the System here in North America is not used to it.

rugatika
03-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Wouldn't that be something if people running for presidential nominee from each party wound up in the klink?

JimPS
03-26-2016, 06:22 PM

ToasTED

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/tedistoast.jpg

avb3
03-26-2016, 07:20 PM
Ohhh Bill Maher... Ya he doesn't have an agenda.

He leans so far left he had to have his right leg shortened just so he could walk in a straight line.

Yeah, he's pretty left, although he has a huge libertarian streak in him also.

avb3
03-26-2016, 07:24 PM
This is what happens when you attack the lion.

Another Cruz scandal brewing.

http://endingthefed.com/another-scandal-surrounding-ted-cruz-is-brewing-and-it-could-be-big.html

I wonder if this is the reason that everyone except the American public is against Donald Trump ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/KamVTV/status/713831882270461952/photo/1

ToasTED

Yeah, we noticed Trump's henchmen are going nuts on Twitter.

By the way, as in many things, Trump just doesn't have a clue about what a president can and cant' do. POTUS does not have line item veto, so he can go through all the lines he wants, but Congress is the one who passes budget, not the President.

Trump is a dangerous, dangerous joke.

rugatika
03-26-2016, 07:29 PM

By the way, as in many things, Trump just doesn't have a clue about what a president can and cant' do. POTUS does not have line item veto, so he can go through all the lines he wants, but Congress is the one who passes budget, not the President.

Meh, I don't think Trump is any more dangerous than any of the other clowns that have sat in the Whitehouse or 24 Sussex for that matter. I think it would be good to get someone different in there. Someone not connected to the political underworld for a change.

stringer
03-26-2016, 08:05 PM

Just in case you haven't notices most of congress is getting behind him.
If you only listen to what the MSM put out you'd think he has no support.
Last national poll by a respected pollster has him 17 point up in the primary and 12 points up on Hillary but you won't here that from the main stream media.
Trump is one of if not the best negotiators in the world and he has a real estate empire to prove it.
If you knew anything about the American political system you would know that the way it is set up with 3 branches of government that the only way to accomplish anything would be through negotiations.
Unlike the Canadian democratically elected dictatorship.
The U.S. Constitution was negotiated by the founding fathers.
Everything the government does is done through negotiations.
So how better to run the government than have a world class negotiator as president who could bring all parties together and come up with solutions to the problems they face.
Or you could elect another Obama and have another 4 years of executive orders and a congress in gridlock.

^v^Tinda wolf^v^
03-26-2016, 11:39 PM
Five mistresses ? What's wrong with this guy, everyone knows seven completes a week.

Sundancefisher
03-27-2016, 09:42 AM
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-republican-convention-213770

Interesting take on Trump

From The Hip
03-27-2016, 10:36 AM
The mistress's will cause damage to Ted Cruz's effort to win the GOP nomination but that is about it.The only way you are truly dead in american politics is if you are caught with a live boy or a dead woman.By caught I mean "caught" red handed,good example is Ted Kennedy.Dead woman in a vehicle accident and alchohol was involved but he was not caught.

FTH

stringer
03-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Five mistresses ? What's wrong with this guy, everyone knows seven completes a week.

He goes home to the wife on the weekends. :thinking-006:

Andy44
03-27-2016, 02:33 PM
American politics are so interesting but so messed up. Every year they have a candidate that honestly knows what they're doing but they always get ignored or shot down. It's all a big popularity game and if you can't play along then you can't win.

Look at Bernie Sanders for example, the guy has some seriously good policies in mind and the work he's done in his home state of Vermont is incredible. He's an experienced politician with a proven track record; who supports campaign funding reforms, gay rights, parental leave, universal health care and who is very much against the wars in the middle east. Despite this, all people talk about it a loud mouth billionaire who has nothing of any real value to bring to the table and who has never understood what life is like without money and power. I mean seriously... a wall between Mexico and the states?? The states have over 50 million Latino people living there!! Hillary Clinton is also another basket case. You can smell the lies and deceit coming out of her mouth all the way up here in Alberta. I'm honestly surprised someone so disliked in the past in U.S. politics is having so much success. Maybe it's the female vote? I don't know.. All I know is that I'm damn happy I don't live in the States :sHa_shakeshout: