PDA

View Full Version : Europe is Screwed

Mangosteen
03-27-2016, 06:21 AM
What many of us were concerned about late last year on here has finally been confirmed sadly.

Intelligence failures and the now confirmed existence of a very organized Europe wide network coiled like a snake that we never thought would exist. CBS news.

Well I will now frequent only Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, and Romania for leisurely pursuits which will involve some hunting for wild boar.

Used to live in Paris for two years ten years ago and thankful I experienced it before all this nonsense started.

I wonder what sleeping cells lie in Canada that our CSIS has zero clue about. If they did have a clue of course they are not doing anything about it until it's too late. Watch lists mean jack S. If someone is on a watch list they should be pretty well over the line but with British law we are screwed too.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brussels-attacks-raids-uncover-alarming-evidence-europe-wide-jihadist-cell/

chasingtail
03-27-2016, 08:41 AM
Had to be pretty stupid not to know this would happen. Just like you have to be pretty stupid not to think Canada isn't to far behind. 1400 years we have been fighting them. Now we went PC and think everything will be ok.

rugatika
03-27-2016, 08:43 AM
I have to say, I really feel terrible for Europe. They were conned into thinking they were doing something good. By their leaders and others, and enough of them fell for it. Now...they have some serious soul searching to do about how they are going to fix this mess. Hope they get it all sorted out and I hope other countries like Canada and USA are paying attention before it's too late.

hal53
03-27-2016, 08:55 AM
I have to say, I really feel terrible for Europe. They were conned into thinking they were doing something good. By their leaders and others, and enough of them fell for it. Now...they have some serious soul searching to do about how they are going to fix this mess. Hope they get it all sorted out and I hope other countries like Canada and USA are paying attention before it's too late.
"the only thing we learn from history is that we don't learn from history", you need to go no further than reading some comments on any forum to realize that some people have their heads firmly planted in the sand...

58thecat
03-27-2016, 08:57 AM
The world is screwed when it comes to these monsters.
Brainwashed, brain dead turds...:mad0100:

Grizzly Adams
03-27-2016, 10:37 AM
The world is screwed when it comes to these monsters.
Brainwashed, brain dead turds...:mad0100:

We're screwed anyways if we don't put a hold on population growth, the Elephant in the room, no one wants to talk about. Lot of our problems originate there.

Grizz

canadiantdi
03-27-2016, 04:42 PM
Europe is just in the process of becoming culturally enriched. No worries.

Redfrog
03-27-2016, 06:14 PM
At least the liberals saw the writing on the wall and have increased military spending, by almost as much as the Global warming conference cost us.

NewAlbertan
03-27-2016, 06:50 PM
We're screwed anyways if we don't put a hold on population growth, the Elephant in the room, no one wants to talk about. Lot of our problems originate there.

Grizz
And couldn't hold the line.
India? Out of control

Africa. Long time.

Planet can't sustain.
But hey. Lots of land here.

Bushrat
03-27-2016, 07:18 PM
And couldn't hold the line.
India? Out of control

Africa. Long time.

Planet can't sustain.
But hey. Lots of land here.

Nope, far as I'm concerned there is already way too many people and not enough land in Canada.

Dirty samsquanch
03-27-2016, 08:00 PM
Nope, far as I'm concerned there is already way too many people and not enough land in Canada.

What he said!^^^^

HighlandHeart
03-27-2016, 08:15 PM
Perfect time for our new government to budget no new money for CSIS or the RCMP who are already stretched pretty thin trying to find threats.

fenceline
03-27-2016, 08:27 PM
This is all the catalist to get thing rolling along
Can we trade Trudeau for trump !

FishingMOM
03-27-2016, 08:32 PM
Perfect time for our new government to budget no new money for CSIS or the RCMP who are already stretched pretty thin trying to find threats.

We are on the hug a thug program. We can't remove them anymore anyways they are just misunderstood don't ya know. They don't mean to kill us. They don't want to destroy western civilization as we know it.

crosseye
03-27-2016, 08:36 PM
This is all the catalist to get thing rolling along
Can we trade Trudeau for trump !

Lots of people in the US would like that, count me in.

purgatory.sv
03-27-2016, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

CMichaud
03-27-2016, 10:05 PM

X2

Bergerboy
03-27-2016, 10:46 PM

Agreed. I don't care if 3000 blonde haired, blue eyed, German PHD's want to enter Canada I say NO. What makes this place great is the low population density.

Bowhntr4life
03-27-2016, 10:47 PM

X2

rugatika
03-28-2016, 12:41 AM
Agreed. I don't care if 3000 blonde haired, blue eyed, German PHD's want to enter Canada I say NO. What makes this place great is the low population density.

Maybe we could trade some terrorists in Canada for them?

ganderblaster
03-28-2016, 07:43 AM
I just read an article saying Europe is in this mess due to lack of screening. The article then said this is why Trudeau implemented screening of immigrants from Syria. So nothing to worry about here folks Justin has us protected. :sHa_shakeshout:

bobtodrick
03-28-2016, 10:27 AM
This is a good read.
It shows how Brussels was a disaster that couldn't NOT happen.
https://sofrep.com/49720/news-roundup-easter-special-terror-in-brussels-bumbling-law-enforcement-and-europes-uncertain-future/