PDA

View Full Version : Belgian "March Against Fear" cancelled due to fears

rugatika
03-27-2016, 09:35 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/26/belgiums-march-against-fear-cancelled-due-to-secur/

Organizers have cancelled a “March against Fear” set for Sunday afternoon in Brussels after Belgian authorities asked them to postpone the event due to security concerns.

The rally was organized to encourage solidarity in response to the deadly terrorist attacks in Brussels on Tuesday that killed 31 people and injured hundreds more.

Bye bye free speech. Neat trick.

Wolfslayer
03-27-2016, 09:51 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/26/belgiums-march-against-fear-cancelled-due-to-secur/

Organizers have cancelled a “March against Fear” set for Sunday afternoon in Brussels after Belgian authorities asked them to postpone the event due to security concerns.

The rally was organized to encourage solidarity in response to the deadly terrorist attacks in Brussels on Tuesday that killed 31 people and injured hundreds more.

Bye bye free speech. Neat trick.

We should be hanging these guys and anyone that supports them. Whether the libtards want to admit it or not we are at war with these sumbitches.

Talking moose
03-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Pretty ironic.

Newview01
03-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Ironic is right. What most people refuse to admit is that we are at war with this group of people, and so far they are winning because of the lack of cojones by our leaders to deal with the problem.

KGB
03-27-2016, 11:26 AM
Pretty ironic.

Idiotic, ironic, sad, - you are all free to continue...

ETOWNCANUCK
03-27-2016, 02:28 PM
If there was ever a time to go against the grain and not do what you're told...

hal53
03-27-2016, 02:33 PM
They are obviously winning the "fight" ?...:thinking-006:

Mangosteen
03-27-2016, 05:51 PM
The Fear Factor is immense.

Probably more than imaginable.

One of my past Security Superintendents who worked for me in Iraq just landed back in his " home sweet home " of Brussels going instead through Germany.

I wonder what feels more secure to him today. Erbil or Brussels.

I guess Erbil. They have systems in place.