PDA

View Full Version : Printed Copy of 2016 Fishing Regs?

Scott N
04-01-2016, 10:35 AM
I checked at both Wholesale Sports and The Fish'n Hole in the last 10 days or so for a copy of the new fishing regulations, but neither retailer had in yet. Are they actually printing the regulation booklets this year, or do we need to download and print from a PDF online now?

hacman
04-01-2016, 10:46 AM
There are printed copies, got mine at Can Tire

Scott N
04-01-2016, 10:55 AM
There are printed copies, got mine at Can Tire

Thanks!

thundergrey
04-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Fishing Hole in Edmonton had them too

huntsfurfish
04-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Got mine at Wholesale Sports Far South.
Lethbridge that is.:);)

Chief16
04-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Wal-Mart sometimes has them as well

azn_rice_man
04-01-2016, 02:48 PM
BPS has it.

ETOWNCANUCK
04-02-2016, 12:41 PM
It's why I prefer to get my license at a store instead of printing it out at home,
Hard copy gets to ride in my truck all year

huntsfurfish
04-02-2016, 09:15 PM
If you buy online, you can print off as many licenses as you want on line. Put them in tackle boxes, wallet, truck and boat. And I still pick up a couple hard copies of the regs, plus download copy to phone etc.
Should be covered.

kmacisaac
04-02-2016, 10:03 PM
I was in Calgary's Wholesale today to pick up my license. They have copies of the regs on hand now.

Thereelfishfinder
04-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Just gonna admit it . I made an honest mistake when reading regulations and was in a spot closed as of yesterday ..... I have never in my life had any incident before and pride myself on being licensed and practice strict catch and release fishing only . I was charged 200 dollars !!!! For fishing in closed waters . Too me personally the regs have always been hard to understand . Especially the bow river with all of the weirs and tributaries . I am completely embarrassed that I now will have a record of this following me around fishing for who knows how long . First question obviously ; is there any possibility in getting this reduced ? I admit to being in a wrong area but also know that I did so unintentionally . The wildlife officer pulled up and I just continued to fish thinking I was perfectly legal while others piled into their vehicles and sped off running away and I was the only person to revive a violation . Not really impressed by the way i was treated , the officer was trying to make me feel like I was a poacher and knew what I was doing the whole time . Also does anyone know how long this is recorded for ? I plan on starting my own guiding outfit and don't want an ugly * beside my name . Been fishing ten years now and never been In this spot before ... :sign0085:

keirsten19332
04-04-2016, 02:03 PM
You can also order one from here (http://aep.alberta.ca/fish-wildlife/fishing-hunting-trapping/alberta-regulations/default.aspx). It gets mailed to your address. Not sure how long it would take to show up though.

waterninja
04-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Got my new licence last week at Cnd. Tire. They had lots of the new regs.