Jester
02-26-2009, 11:30 PM
In the Universe I mean??

I'm thinking no....lol..but that is just my opinion..:lol:

What's your idea on the subject??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7891132.stm

roadkill
02-27-2009, 06:53 AM
My take on the whole 'are we alone' question is that my feeling is no, but that I don't necessarily think there are flying saucers either. And if even scientists with alphabet soup after their names and brains the size of Volkswagens can't agree, then I'm definitely not smart enough to firmly say 'yes' or 'no.'

But as I said, I lean towards the 'we are not alone' side.

Though, with all the distances and such involved, we might as well be.

NoKlu
02-27-2009, 07:24 AM
When I was 20 I worked in a gold mine near Likely BC. One summer night we were sitting out in lawn chairs having a few wobbly pops and just staring up at all the stars, no fire just silence and stars. All of a sudden a bright white orb came over the mountain and streaked past. did you see that???!!! Not that high really movin and no sound. It flew past several times over the next half hour.Nobody would believe us cause we had a few beers. Since that time your question was answered for me.

Okotokian
02-27-2009, 10:46 AM
When I was 20 I worked in a gold mine near Likely BC. One summer night we were sitting out in lawn chairs having a few wobbly pops and just staring up at all the stars, no fire just silence and stars. All of a sudden a bright white orb came over the mountain and streaked past. did you see that???!!! Not that high really movin and no sound. It flew past several times over the next half hour.Nobody would believe us cause we had a few beers. Since that time your question was answered for me.

Then I consider the possibilities... which is more likely?:
1) The US military has developed a new plane that is very fast and very quiet, and has not yet been made public. OR
2) Spacemen have arrived from another planet, have chosen not to arrive and introduce themselves, but don't have the technology to remain unseen by the casual observer. Oh yes, and the government knows about it, but no government official has ever spilled the beans.

I would have to vote for #1 as more likely.

And could there still be other life out there? Sure.

hayseed
02-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Life out there other than us?? Absolutley. ......... and they have cookies...............:scared:

roadkill
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Then I consider the possibilities... which is more likely?:
1) The US military has developed a new plane that is very fast and very quiet, and has not yet been made public. OR
2) Spacemen have arrived from another planet, have chosen not to arrive and introduce themselves, but don't have the technology to remain unseen by the casual observer. Oh yes, and the government knows about it, but no government official has ever spilled the beans.

I would have to vote for #1 as more likely.

And could there still be other life out there? Sure.

You mean like a stealth version of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avrocar

As I said before, whereas I suspect that there is, in fact, life out there somewhere, I think the possibility of that life being advanced enough to zap across the galaxy to visit us -- or long-lived enough to not go stir-crazy and/or die off during a hundred-thousand-year voyage of exploration is remote at best.

Danno
02-27-2009, 03:52 PM
I think you'll find the answer to the question right here:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/clinton_alien.jpg

shekaree
02-27-2009, 04:58 PM
In the Universe I mean??

I'm thinking no....lol..but that is just my opinion..:lol:

What's your idea on the subject??

No we are not!! There is another specie called JINN.

Now these Jinn exist/lives in this world and are WAY more powerful then humans. Powerful enough to travel across the world in minutes and can also convert into humans or any other specie like cat, dog, ant, etc. etc if they want to. They do have religions like us.

redneck posse
02-27-2009, 05:37 PM
the voices in my head say yes..no...no...and yes

hunter10
02-27-2009, 05:50 PM
the voices in my head say yes..no...no...and yes

X2

Sbrooks
02-27-2009, 06:12 PM
The universe is infinite. I doubt we are all alone out there...

...then again there are some folks who don't even believe in the dinosaurs because of some book they read in church:rolleye2:

Selkirk
02-28-2009, 01:08 AM
" . . . then again there are some folks who don't even believe in the dinosaurs because of some book they read in church:rolleye2:

Well, here's my take on dinosaurs & ET's (ExtraTerrestrials) ...

If you are a believer of any of the major religions of the world, you will most likely agree that God don't lie. Taking that one step further, if you agree that God made the rocks, then you would also have to agree that the rocks don't lie either. If you accept that, then you would also have to agree that the dinosaurs really did exist ... cus God and the rocks he made don't lie.

Having established that, then the next question would be; "Where the *&^%$#@! are the dinosaurs now?!". Well, I for one don't rightly know for sure, but my best guess is that the dinosaurs were actually rather large ET's!

I figure that when the dinosaurs noticed some of the monkeys coming down from the trees, loosing their fur and walking up-right, the dinosaurs decided that the neighborhood was taking a serious turn for the worst, and it was time for them to get the h*ll out and go back to their home planet of 'Dinosauria'.

Now I'm sure there will be a rather large number of you that will disagree with most of my theories, but I would respectfully request that only those with Doctorates Degrees in Pre-Historical Dinosaurialism and Post-ExtraTerrestrialFungi need reply.

Thanking you in advace,

TF ;)

NoKlu
02-28-2009, 02:46 AM
That incident took place 31 years ago.They don't have the technology today to do what that thing did then. Since the beginning of time man has witnessed and recorded flying objects. NASA had to encrypt the radio transmissions between our astronauts and earth because amateur radio operators were recording conversations where they were describing flying objects that they were observing while in orbit. Commercial pilots all over the world report flying objects on a continual basis. Until the US releases the info they have,most people still refuse to believe there are other beings out there despite overwhelming evidence all over the world. Most people that witness an event won't talk about it because they believe they will be labeled a nut. Even the fellow that was in the lawn chair next to me that night won't talk to me about it. The undercurrent of some of the reply's in this thread are a perfect example of some peoples reaction to someone speaking up.Personally I don't care what others think of my story and I am not afraid to tell what I saw.

m88.358wn
02-28-2009, 09:15 AM
I have been to the planet kawlifornia. What a strange and dangerous place it was, whew I barely got back alive. Most of the natives wear these odd space suit pants that look to be three or maybe four times bigger than needed and hang down so low as to show some type of under pant weapon. And they are smelly.

Here's a couple of em.:sick:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/owenv11/baggy-jeans-2.jpg

Off in the Bushes
02-28-2009, 11:28 AM
The only reason that I think that there are "others" is that we can not move and survive in a "the flying saucer" those G- Forces would kill us even with the pressure suit that pilots have now.