PDA

View Full Version : Grow up and lets fish

Lantzd
03-02-2009, 08:02 PM
First of all i gotta say i have joined this forum a day ago to find out whos catching what and about the lake and ice conditions and so on ....... but all this bull dung about moosehunter is a joke,,,,,, if anyone has any problem with anyone on the lakes or in the bush call the gamewardens it is their job to take action into what is being done NOT YOURS,, thats why its call "report a poacher" ... get a liscense plate number, vehicle coulour and make , male or female, get a description of the people and call it in .... and i think it was mish sayin they cant respond to all the calls, ur right they cant thats why u call it in then they will call u back u give em a liscense plate number then they go to the RCMP and track trhem down,,,,,,,,,and for some of you saying "this is my spot" on the lake go blow it out your %%%you dont own the lake anyone can fish were ever they want but again in the same breath fish a respectable distance from each other,,,,and taking pictures of someone and posting them on line (even though we havent seen the "illegal fish pics") withouth their permission ISS considered invasion of privacy,,,,,and plus pics from a didgital camera will not stand up in any court whatsoever,,,,,and one last note:::::: MUSIC has nothing to do with the way people act or behave ,,, people act and behave the way they were braught up by their parents,,,,just too bad some are stupider than others,,,, and moosehunter dont listen to this people are talking about u and i hope your father does go ahead with the slander case cause my sister is a lwayer and after she read all this stuff she says its a definate case for you guys that you will win good luck, and to "MOST" of you other guys grow up and find something else to do other than complain online,,, grow a set and confront the next guy who deos something wrong on the lake if ur this tough to cut someone down online like to see how tough u are on the lake,,,,,, HAPPY FISHIN

FishBrain
03-02-2009, 08:08 PM
First off welcome to the site, there is alot of knowledge to be had.
second, this post here does not help anyone or anything, the orig 2 posts have been deleted and now your starting again.

:)

Lantzd
03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
read it again ,,,, the point is dont cut down a 15 yeard old kid online,,,, call the dam gamewardens and let them handle it

stinkynuts
03-02-2009, 08:15 PM
The Key here is Knowledge But a lot lot of pepole just put oppions up guilty my self if it was only knowledge being posted it would be great but like the update on ram poachers thread it 90% bs and speculation than knowlage just what i see.

hal53
03-02-2009, 08:16 PM
X2...take a breath...and read and enjoy......sorry for luck on joining on a day like today....not always this bad....lol...lots of Gents and Ladies here more than willing to share their thoughts

Mish
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Well, if you bothered to read my entire post you would see WHY I said it is prudent to get your facts straight before calling F&W. If they are taking the time to call me back about a concern of mine, I think that I should have all the information possible to give them. If I don't, it's just a waste of their time. "Uhhh...some guy...caught something...it was possibly under limit...but I can't be sure..." Why waste their time with these calls? If I call, you're damn straight I'll make sure I have solid facts. If that makes me wrong, shoot me.

lilsundance
03-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Take a break and step away from your computer
2 threads have already been deleted. Any more and people will have a week to think about things.
Thread closed.