PDA

View Full Version : Jackson lake staging area.

capper
05-09-2016, 11:25 PM
Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the access situation into Jackson. I've fished the lakes often in the winter with sleds but didn't go this year and was wondering about the gate. Will a ram 1500 fit through the access gate? Feel free to pm me. Furthermore does anyone know if the canoe portage buggies will be out for the upcoming weekend. not sure if they are just left all year or just for the summer. Thanks

PerchBuster
05-10-2016, 05:55 AM
No a truck won't fit thru the gate, they do not want vehicles tearing up the trail. Not sure about the portage buggies. It's possible they are out because they would want them available for May long weekend I would think. Good luck!

Blastoff
05-10-2016, 06:07 AM
Was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the access situation into Jackson. I've fished the lakes often in the winter with sleds but didn't go this year and was wondering about the gate. Will a ram 1500 fit through the access gate? Feel free to pm me. Furthermore does anyone know if the canoe portage buggies will be out for the upcoming weekend. not sure if they are just left all year or just for the summer. Thanks

Jeesh No doubt we need GMC's in there not Rams, should have measured it for you then I could tell!!! Best to stay in town:snapoutofit: