PDA

View Full Version : Open!

bait
05-15-2016, 09:03 AM
i heard some of the waters now are open..first time fishing and wondering where can i catch some perch and/or pike..im no keeper..:thinking-006:

58thecat
05-15-2016, 09:11 AM
At the end of highway 28...

I-Love-Eyes
05-15-2016, 09:30 AM
i heard some of the waters now are open..first time fishing and wondering where can i catch some perch and/or pike..im no keeper..:thinking-006:

Since you don't have a location on your profile, the best answer to your question is:
As a first time fisher-person, you should have purchased a fishing licence and received a copy of the sportfishing regulations. Look in the regs and find the area you want to fish and it will tell you exact dates the waters are open, and what species are in those waters. Also, it will tell you what you can and cannot keep.

58thecat
05-15-2016, 09:34 AM
Since you don't have a location on your profile, the best answer to your question is:
As a first time fisher-person, you should have purchased a fishing licence and received a copy of the sportfishing regulations. Look in the regs and find the area you want to fish and it will tell you exact dates the waters are open, and what species are in those waters. Also, it will tell you what you can and cannot keep.

And then travel highway 28, at the end is a large hole in the ground filled with water and last of fish:sHa_shakeshout:

Don't tell anyone though...

bait
05-15-2016, 04:29 PM
nice one