PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt Beware......

jts1
03-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Have you seen this man ? He is wanted by Man headquarters for fishing crimes. he is charged with being the worst fishermen on the trip. He was skunked 3days in a row , on 3 different lakes. If you or anyone els see's this man He owes 1leg waxing for each day skunked "3days 2 legs" Not sure how we going to do this. Take away his fishing rod and bait immediately and revoke his man club card. For he is truly SKUNKED http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/jts1_album/DSCN0330.jpg

I dont care if you did win poker that night and I had a bottle of Vodka in me I think I am an artist and IT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU SUCRAM :evilgrin:

redneck posse
03-06-2009, 06:09 PM
if he owes a leg waxing for each day skunked and he was skunked 3 days make him wax his back to get even...lol

heck ive fished with him a few times i think he should have to wax his whole body. as hes been skunked a few times before..:evilgrin:

on a side note congrats sucram on Acing you exams bud....:wave:

brianscott
03-06-2009, 06:11 PM
You lied to me marcus you said you would outfish them all.
Have fun with the waxing, dont get turned into a man-o-lantern:lol::lol::lol:

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-06-2009, 09:51 PM
MARCUS MARCUS MARCUS I feel for you buddy , at least youll have silk smooth legs .So we couldnt make it up , would of loved to joined you folks on the ice . Coulda been alot of fun . MAybe we can plan a camping trip 3 lakes 3 days something like that . Could be alot of fun .

Albertadiver
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Funny... I wondered why they had pink tutu's on the rack in the menswear section at Bass Pro today. They had a very faint camo in the frilly lace parts...

I guess now I know why.

SuCraM
03-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Have you seen this man ? He is wanted by Man headquarters for fishing crimes. he is charged with being the worst fishermen on the trip. He was skunked 3days in a row , on 3 different lakes. If you or anyone els see's this man He owes 1leg waxing for each day skunked "3days 2 legs" Not sure how we going to do this. Take away his fishing rod and bait immediately and revoke his man club card. For he is truly SKUNKED http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj253/jts1_album/DSCN0330.jpg

I dont care if you did win poker that night and I had a bottle of Vodka in me I think I am an artist and IT LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU SUCRAM :evilgrin:
LOL thats awesome jts1 I totally forgot about that pic. That was a very fun night and kicking your ass in poker was gratifying. I did get a couple hooked up the first three days but none on the ice. But on the fourth day I beat you on Burnstick with 13 perch one the biggest of all of us and one decent pike. I am going to gloat about the 4th day and owe you one strip leg wax in the near future. Overall the trip was the best and I cant wait for our next excursion.

jts1
03-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Oh Marcus Marcus. I understand get'n the hair torn off your legs can make a guy grasp at straws. And you are correct about the Perch and Pike being the Biggest But young grass hopper the bet was for the least fish of the day Not the biggest. That would mean that Neil And Bob Owes a leg man. :cool: You have yet to defeat me But I can feel the force is strong within you. Someday , someday....:lol::lol::lol::lol: