PDA

View Full Version : Daughter and Farher Day

old dog
06-26-2016, 07:45 PM
Well finally got my daughter out on Gull Lake. For what every reason she has not fished with me since grade school, she has been out of university now for 7 years. Well she did great. Lost count on the number of fish but I know she out did me. PS she's hooked and can't wait for the next trip.

58thecat
06-26-2016, 07:49 PM
Wow that's a beauty eh!
Always nice to fish with family.:)

old dog
06-26-2016, 08:40 PM
U bet. Like she said ' it took me about 5 minutes to forget everything else that was going on around me'. Fishing always makes life issues very small.

HookedOnKokanee
06-27-2016, 12:07 PM
wow ... some day for you and your daughter ...:sHa_shakeshout:

gull lake is the best kept secret for LARGE walleye ... did you get a scale on any of them ...:test:

what part of the lake were you at ... and what was the best technique used for the walleyes:test:

cheers doyle hansen

Talking moose
06-27-2016, 12:23 PM
U bet. Like she said ' it took me about 5 minutes to forget everything else that was going on around me'. Fishing always makes life issues very small.

This. Gratz on the good day.

old dog
06-27-2016, 03:24 PM
wow ... some day for you and your daughter ...:sHa_shakeshout:

gull lake is the best kept secret for LARGE walleye ... did you get a scale on any of them ...:test:

what part of the lake were you at ... and what was the best technique used for the walleyes:test:

cheers doyle hansen

Didn't put a scale on them. We were jigging with leeches or minnows and/ or trolling with rapalla minnow raps. Fishing west side of lake off the points