PDA

View Full Version : Best location to fish in sylvan lake?..

fulltime pops
06-26-2016, 09:59 PM
Hey ... was seeing if anyone knows where the sweet spot is on the lake w/boat as i have never fished here before.... can anyone let me know....or even better where is there great pike fishing near Airdrie.... i checked crawling valley 0 catch limit there... can be lake, river, resiovior

millsboy79
06-26-2016, 10:23 PM
I am the last person who should talk about fishing pike at sylvan ... they have beaten me so far. Always have good luck at Chestermere though.

joe_manix
06-26-2016, 10:33 PM
You could try the red deer river below the dam.

fulltime pops
06-26-2016, 11:47 PM
I am the last person who should talk about fishing pike at sylvan ... they have beaten me so far. Always have good luck at Chestermere though.

Will a fishfinder help... i got one and just also got that working since i got boat 2 yrs ago... still have to see if it works good... it powers up now and has sonar.

Ken H
06-27-2016, 06:03 AM
The last time I fished Sylvan we trolled large yellow jigs on the south west side. Hammered the pike pretty good.

fulltime pops
06-27-2016, 09:30 AM
The last time I fished Sylvan we trolled large yellow jigs on the south west side. Hammered the pike pretty good.

When was that when you went out... just making plans to go out this week or weekend; since work is very slow; instead of waiting by phone to see where im gonna be working.