PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a depth map for Peerless

dfrobert
07-05-2016, 08:22 PM
Headed up this weekend. Wondering if anybody has a depth map for Peerless or Graham or both? Thanks in advance!

Talking moose
07-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Man I would love to make a trip back to peerless/graham....this time I will bring a canoe as well and portage a few beaver dams and hit up hog heaven. Or can a guy get to vandersteen in the summer nowadays?

dfrobert
07-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Last i heard vandersteene is ATV access only and still tough when it gets wet.

RavYak
07-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Man I would love to make a trip back to peerless/graham....this time I will bring a canoe as well and portage a few beaver dams and hit up hog heaven. Or can a guy get to vandersteen in the summer nowadays?

Still have that canoe or you upgraded it yet?

Reminds me of the days of RavCanoe lol.

Talking moose
07-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Still have that canoe or you upgraded it yet?

Reminds me of the days of RavCanoe lol.

That canoe lives in entwhistle. I gave it to my ex's son. I imagine he beat it up pretty good on the pembina by now. I got a 17 ft square stern now for a canoe. She don't maneuver like yours does but with the 2 horse it sure cruises....

Talking moose
07-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Last i heard vandersteene is ATV access only and still tough when it gets wet.

Good. I like lakes that are tuff to get into. I got no map of the lakes but good luck on your trip.

Sooner
07-05-2016, 11:27 PM

Spent a few May long weekends camping at the horse pasture & fishing those two lakes. Good times, great fishing, only one to be skunked every time at Peerless. Did catch a monster Burbot in Peerless. It was dead and I snagged it of the bottom lol.

Vandersteen was always a wanna try lake but have never been.

burbotman
07-06-2016, 06:15 AM
OP you should be able to find it on anglersatlas.com

dfrobert
07-06-2016, 11:53 PM
No sir.

Asillywalrus
07-09-2016, 09:26 PM
I have seen one in a depth map book purchased at The Fishing hole. I was there this may long weekend and we boated 4 walleye over 30" in one day as well as a 43.5 inch pike! Great weekend for sure. Lake trout weren't biting though.